Juicing and eating raw cannabis

One of my favorite things to do during harvest / flush time is to take fresh flowers and leaves blend them up with a bunch of fruit , honey, and juices and make a cannabis smoothie rich in acidic cannabinoids , omega fatty acids , and amino acids . Is there any favorites you guys like to do that are similar ? My favorite is blueberries , apples , raw cannabis , and honey . Simple and delicious the apples really masks the flavor and texture of cannabis . I will add a little apple juice or water to make it easier to blend as well

12 Likes

Take a drip style coffee maker, add fresh Cannabis and a few packets of green tea. Makes some bomb live resin tea

11 Likes

Sounds fiyah!!! Made some great high n tasting Indian bhang lassi with fresh GG nugs… dankness inna cup!!

4 Likes

Next up honey wine infused with cherry wine CBD flower

4 Likes

Oooooooooweeee

2 Likes

@Apothecary36 i drink tea everyday so excited to give this a try . I will probably use loose leaf tea in a french press or something because i do not have an actual coffee maker . Im about to harvest all my 2nd cuts for FF so i want to try and eat / drink some more before its all gone

3 Likes

I’m assuming you use decarb? Or no

Nope this is for raw Cannabis ideally not even dried. Freshly cut herb :herb:

I did a tincture/ water extraction and mixed it into my peach wine last year it was pretty bomb. I currently have 120 lbs of cherries in my primary fermenter. I’ll be playing around with different things. Probably make some brandy too.

2 Likes

@silverstudent ever think of adding sugars and yeast to straight up trim and fermenting it then distill that ? Making some cannabis spirits

1 Like

I like juicing fresh fans leaves and oranges together, its delicious. Fan leaf juice is like wheatgrass juice; lots of chlorophyll.
I usually do 1lb leaf to 5lbs oranges. You dont get much leaf juice but its potent(in flavour).

3 Likes

I just tossed about 25lbs (est) of fan leaves 4 days ago after a leaf stip session. Prep before flip. It allows the lowes to catch up to the tops after supercropping. At least in my garden it does.

If anyone local to 586 wants them, their free. Zero foliar sprays, zero pesticides, zero bad sheet.

yall ever have any stomach upset when consuming fresh/raw juiced herb? Dr. William courtney, what ever happened to him?

We used to just throw whole colas in some hot water on the stove with tea bags and butter. I typically filtered through the french press but i did run it through DE one time and the liquid was clear and almost flavorless pretty much freaked me out and didnt try that again lol