Job positions in Tulsa, Oklahoma

processing company now hiring lab techs.

Labyrinth Xtracts is currently seeking hemp processing Lab techs in our Tulsa Oklahoma labs
Many positions are available. Most positions require no experience. But extraction experience is desirable.
Just hard work ethic and desire to learn.
Potential of travel if you want to rotate through our other locations through out the US.

Positions available:

LABTECH 1- $15-20 per hour

Duties:
Work in extraction room, load and unload extraction machines:
Monitor computer automation system.
File production reports
(No experience necessary, must be able to lift 25lbs above your shoulders)
Work on rotating shifts. One week on then one week off. But paid for 2 weeks.

LABTECH 2 - $20-25 per hour

Duties: Run thin film distillation equipment along with falling film solvent recovery systems.
Have experience in cbd/thc oil distillation.

D8 LAB MANAGER - negotiatble salary

Duties: Run entire D8 lab must have knowledge and expertise on manufacturing compliant D8.

Dm me if interested or IG -labyrinthxtracts

4 Likes

So are you wanting to run an iso lab? Are you wanting ND thc or hot D8?
Why D8?

1 Like

Hello

We run 2 cannabis processing labs here. Our client has a need for around 200+ liters a month of compliant D8.

We have another client here needing the same.

It must be compliant.

We can make it. But always comes out hot. So need experience lab manager that can do it.

We supply salary, housing and travel per diem.

2 Likes

So .03 THC

I don’t believe it’s been done, well by @kcalabs

Be weary of D8, most labs in Oklahoma are not consistent nor stand by there standards.

Good luck,

1 Like

Thanks. Yes we’ve seen what was claimed as compliant end up not being compliant.

This is a unicorn but that’s why we need to find it.

2 Likes

You’re not going to find it hiring. No offense. @lady420 is the only vendor here with lab results that have convinced kcalabs.

If you’re looking for a nearby talent in d8 locally @CBDOKIE is also a license holder who may be able to assist.

There are plenty that can get you close as hell though for consult. Like @DUMPSTERFIREOG offering consults.

5 Likes

Thank you for clarifying brotha.

Hope Texas is getting back to normal!

-SM

1 Like

Well the issue here is that no one has compliant d8. The entire market is using certificates of analysis that are basically bullshit to cover their ass and hoodwink people into believing that it is compliant. While I have gotten the d9 content as low as 1.2% I cannot guarantee both compliance, and a safe product created at scale without unknowns and neither can anyone else at this time to my knowledge.

9 Likes

This is the truth. It’s all hot unless it’s cut or formulated into something like a gummy.

Sounds like we need compliant d8 soon. Be careful out there.

6 Likes

I don’t think compliance from d9 is going to save it.

We’ve specifically watched major federal platforms curtail it as a subject for discussion. Watching the new vape regulations with the FDA and the federal legalization on the way. This will be target #1 imo when things change or sooner.

4 Likes

There isn’t that much need in the entire United States for compliant D8… 200k carts or 2 million edibles a month of D8 is just an absurd number from one manufacturer.

The need for these products has substantially slowed down everyone. By the end of the summer, the fad will be close to over. Would hate for you to completely transition your lab to a contract that probably will never come to fruition or ever be sustainable

2 Likes

How do you know this contract is actually real? Are you guys currently under contract and in escrow?

This sounds exactly like the “100 kilos of compliant CBD isolate” deals that were circulating all of 2016-2018. They were never real. It was all shopping done by fake brokers and big companies looking to figure market valuations

4 Likes

Everyone in hemp pre chemistry days: woo hoo cbd!
Everyone after cbd crashed: d8 cbn cbdv d8***thcv for sale
Cause: effect
Answer: greed.

If it was for science it wouldn’t be for sale, which also makes the science unable to happen. Catch 22 of a new industry. Gotta feed the people pushing the new new.

4 Likes

Yes we are working directly under contract with client

1 Like

Lol greed? It’s called “business” we don’t do this for free.

2 Likes

Still can’t find anyone?

1 Like

I’m looking to move… What are you looking for?

1 Like

Now more than ever is the time to capitalize. Best of luck. D8 isn’t about about being a care giver.

2 Likes

processing company now hiring lab techs.

Labyrinth Xtracts is currently seeking hemp processing Lab techs in our Tulsa Oklahoma labs
Many positions are available. Most positions require no experience. But extraction experience is desirable.
Just hard work ethic and desire to learn.
Potential of travel if you want to rotate through our other locations through out the US.

Positions available:

LABTECH 1- $15-20 per hour

Duties:
Work in extraction room, load and unload extraction machines:
Monitor computer automation system.
File production reports
(No experience necessary, must be able to lift 25lbs above your shoulders)
Work on rotating shifts. One week on then one week off. But paid for 2 weeks.

LABTECH 2 - $20-25 per hour

Duties: Run thin film distillation equipment along with falling film solvent recovery systems.
Have experience in cbd/thc oil distillation.

D8 LAB MANAGER - negotiatble salary

Duties: Run entire D8 lab must have knowledge and expertise on manufacturing compliant D8.

Dm me if interested or IG -labyrinthxtracts

4 Likes

Great job posting! Good luck in your search.

*If you buy a Mach biomass to distillate skids for me and pay me $33 an hour to push it’s buttons I’m your guy for lab tech 2.

3 Likes