Job Opportunity - Butane/propane Extraction Technician

gas is 2.00 a gallon more expensive cali vs vegas

1 Like

Send me a private message with your email please

1 Like

Still looking for someone?

1 Like

Iā€™m open to a new gig anywhere in Cali or Washington, Spokane Area would be awesome

2 Likes

Hmu if you make it out this way.

1 Like

Weā€™re pretty filled up for now but have more in the works. I can always keep your resume on file for when we do hire, so feel free to reach out for that

1 Like

If I can get my shit online fast enough Iā€™ll reach out

1 Like

Thanks man much appreciated

You too man. In all honesty Iā€™d prefer to stay in Cali where my immediate family is (especially considering all the health issues that hit multiple members of my family at once) but I have a ton of family in Spokane so Iā€™m definitely open to it. Thanks to everyone for the support and DMs. This month was the first time Iā€™ve had to borrow money for rent in my life and I feel pathetic. Iā€™m 35 and 10x more broke and in debt than I was when I was 30. Itā€™s not a good feeling.
On a positive note my company (Quail Extracts) Iā€™ve been building for nearly a decade finally got some products into the rec market in Cali this weekā€¦itā€™s just taking us waaay too long (investors are running dry and irritated) and Iā€™m not getting enough hours.
So something (ideally) part time in So cal would be perfect just so I can see my brand come to fruition, or not. If it doesnā€™t work out Iā€™ll gladly give it up. But after this long I just need to see how it responds in the legal market for a while before I give up on it completely. Iā€™m really at a crossroads and it sucks.

2 Likes

dont give up. bad things come in 3ā€™s but good things come in 9ā€™s I googled it and I originated the term, I should make a shirt. I could make money printing shirts instead of working for others. Maybe if I trade my bho machine for a silk screen machine I can get paid. I think my terminology is hilarious= bho machine? This is an old topic and im not trying to go far off topic but its about jobs. I think i can get paid on making shirts and having others make the shirt before i get my own equipment. I learned silkscreening as a kid and we even had probably the most advanced computer in the school back in the 80s, I forget the designs i made that was graphics art class, and i also did auto class every semester, and soldering class, and industrial economics. Now its all computers.
If i crash an rc heli i get it up and running in less than 15 minutes from demolition to pristine.

3 Likes

We had a roommate years ago with an 8 flat silk screen and turn out like a 100-200 shirts an hour depending on how complicated they were but heā€™s hard to relate to. Heā€™s a surfer bro and lives out of a small van and surfs the coast and comes back to so cal when he has work. If not heā€™s surfing the coast. Honestly living the dreamā€¦but doesnā€™t make much. Enough to rent a small shop and travel surfing. I wish I could live like that chasing snow again from N* to S* with snowboardingā€¦lol before my 20s

2 Likes

im a hackeysacker so i dont need waves i can just bust out anywhere but now im gimpy. and its not the market but my landlord is making me become more resposible and get off my ass and find a way. and = ill prolly become a non criminal and thats not a bad thing. Unfortunately hackey died=Hacky SackĀ® - YouTube is it a rare tumper sighting? mAtT cHuRnEy HaCkS - YouTube

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

Someone put this into the thumper lore vault.

Iā€™m struggling to find work too my dudes. Seems like thereā€™s plenty of offers, and I keep tossing out my resume and following upā€¦ but no calls back. For the meantime, I have some savings and unemployment getting me through some online courses through Google, but that takes timeā€¦

Maybe we should make some good ass tamales and selling them around town. Had this abuela in my neighborhood making stacks and getting everyone fat. Talked to her grandson and she was netting a few hundred a week cooking up huge batches in a single dayā€¦ Time for a side-hustle thread? lol

4 Likes

Wellā€¦me and my whole crew officially quit today. We had enough bullshit from our ā€œceoā€ license holder. Being constantly dicked around for the last year +. And literally today, we were launching our first recreational products at Capulators dispensary doing a launch party. The dumb shit ceo calls the distributor and says we stole the product that has my brands logo on it and will sue if he gives it to me and my partner. I thought things were starting to work out since I posted here last, but shit just got worse. I have work filling in for a friend at a legal Lab in Long Beach for the next month. But after thatā€¦Iā€™m open and my lease on my studio is up. So if anyones got offers Iā€™m officially open to anywhere

8 Likes

That sucks @Gumby hope shit works out for you man. If thereā€™s one thing I canā€™t stand itā€™s a shitty ceo.

8 Likes

I can operate the closed loop test
I understand supersaturated crystallization
my English is not very good