Job Opportunity - Butane/propane Extraction Technician

Type 7 manufacturer in Long Beach, CA.

Position is for a technician to help run butane/propane extraction from 4pm-12am. Pay is typically $25/hr.

There is a lab manager you will work with day-to-day and directors who will assist in training and ensuring adequate logging procedures. There are other technicians primarily dealing with biomass preparation, ethanol post-processing, THC distillation, inventory management, etc. We are looking for someone well-versed and focused on butane/propane extraction.

12 Likes

I remember when any cannabis job could pay the bills and now companies are like “25 an hour… unless we can get away with even less”

13 Likes

Gotta love that Cali cost of living, lol.

9 Likes

We got high cost of living decreased by not having to pay state tax.

7 Likes

Any years experience needed i have plenty BM experience and probably more smart than most here

4 Likes

Experience is experience. We don’t operate on that side but I don’t discriminate.

6 Likes

I think $25 an hour and to learn under @hambread is an insane internship. There isn’t many people really doing this shit longer at a high level like this guy.

Any person could use this job as a stepping stone into much more lucrative opportunities in the future.

This is like a super paid internship which could be a better job. You people in California should be really considering an offer to work under an og in the hydrocarbon game! Straight up!

18 Likes

Where would I have to relocate…can the company help me find somewhere or someplace to stay until I get couple weeks check to rent somewhere…wish I could fly home the weekends lol :laughing:

wait how much is pack Marlboro blk reds 100s ** use to be shorts till things got rough lately**

1 Like

Cigarettes are expensive as fuck in cali

Glad I don’t have that habit

5 Likes

This is a lot better offer than what the “cannabis recruiter” offered a week or two ago tbh

5 Likes

Agreed. 25hr is fine for a good starting point studio living 25yo in LA. I’m sure that has opportunities for growth and benefits. Like Killa states it’s a great intro opportunity to get feet wet and show your stuff.

Relocation to LA or SF is shady at best if you don’t find a roommate situation you’re gonna be bouncing airbnb or hating how the battles are for housing.

A big issue with this industry I’ve noticed to be employee housing solutions when they could be minimized by being provided and given a lower pay.

4 Likes

Update:

The position was filled. But there’s good news! We’re expanding again . . .

We are looking for technicians to operate from 12 am - 8 am. The individual who filled the initial position has been doing great and has an awesome opportunity to step into the manager’s position for this upcoming shift.

If you’re looking to join a fast-growing team that’s as passionate about its art as anyone - get us that resume! We look forward to the responses.

9 Likes

Sounds like Killa was right. Congrats on the expansion and hope you find a qualified individual! 25 is a pretty decent start even for Cali. Especially if there is room to grow with the company and learn from the industry leaders. Cost of living is high in AK and that’s well above what we offer our new technicians.

6 Likes

If you’re available for a 4pm-12am shift, we might also have positions available there. Taking applications

3 Likes

Do you still have any positions available?

We do.

2 Likes

Whats up bro. I have 1 year of experience. Where Can I send a Resume?

Find a way to message me here or on Instagram and I’ll provide you with an email address.

2 Likes

2 extraction technician positions are open: 4 pm - 12 am and 12 am - 8 am. Holding interviews all week.

6 Likes

Ive been extracting full time since 2015, just sold my solo gig and looking for team to join. Is this position still open? I’m in Redondo Beach and can interview whenever.