Job Opportunities

I have multiple clients looking to staff all sorts of employees.

Current openings in

Southern California
Southern Colorado

Shoot me your resume, be sure to include references

15 Likes

Im still looking for a legal job in socal dont forget about me!! :sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

Where in SoCal? I’m in San Diego looking for work

Are any entry level, looking to move. Where do I send the resume? Thank you

4 Likes

Same. Any luck? Just have knowledge from a ERS fractional distillation class & looking to build from there.

2 Likes

I have nice girl who has PhD in organic Chemistry looking for job. I put her in touch with buddy of mine, but he has been very very slow to respond and I would like to see someone else can help her out.

She’s willing to relocate from the windy city

1 Like

Any current leads in Missouri? Looking to relocate there if possible. Have a ton of experience growing and running a closed loop here in Colorado . Resume and references when needed . Trained to do distillate from a director of a lab , but no commercial runs only small stuff.

I doubt it, but are there any openings in the soCal area still?

1 Like

Second this lol could always use another client & some more work. @Future

2 Likes

lol forreal

1 Like

We are looking in Utah, too!

Sent my information, I have legal experience with reputable companies. I’m willing to do hemp but prefer live resin/high end production.

@terplord420

2 Likes

accidental edit*

@terplord420

1 Like

do you have an email address to send resumes?

Anything finance / legal related? I live in NYC but I’m looking for work experience on the West Coast.
Edit:
Also interested in working in a lab if possible. this might be more difficult because training a noob is a whole other investment.

What I lack in experience I make up for with curiosity/ the desire to learn.

Where can I send you a resume, future?

Does the opportunity still stand?

People post your resumes on the site, there’s a space for it. Put on the title what position and what state your looking for. In the body put the salary your looking for and a little background about yourself

5 Likes