Job Listings Thread 👨‍🔬

When in Rome as they say. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s cheap. For what your offering!

1 Like

Land is still pretty reasonable on the big island(at least on the side where the lava flows run). Oahu not so much.

I’m consulting in the OKC area for the next two months. You couldn’t pay me enough to live in Oklahoma.

7 Likes

Havent been in a long time, beach living wasnt as bad as i hear it is now from my friend’s who have houses there. N

1 Like

I am hiring for this position. We are agreeing to seperate mutually. I hope the best for @terplord420 but I have to move.forward.

Pay will increase with our success. This position has a built in raise to 66k within the first 3 months and has the opportunity to build your own team and start putting together processes to take our lab to the next level. Y’all can talk shit about pay, but my op is still around while everyone is falling in WA. I pay what I can support off of real profits and not investments.

We work with fire brands and I don’t even have to run a lab at this point to process.my products, but I want to…

Reach out if you wanna blast :fire:. We don’t wholesale and we are small batch craft BHO and disty.

This is a small mom and pop operation w/o middle management. You will work directly with me and our agile system to determine goals each week and you will be given the space and time to do the work. My wife and I will help with tasks like packing bags, but you are expected to put in work. I simply believe some basic time management will allow for real success in this position.

You are free to create your own schedule as long as the work gets done. This is a unique opportunity for someone that needs a break from big operations and labs. We are planning to stay small and lean…

I have more space to build a bigger lab if we can max out the current lab, but chocolates are next up for us.

9 Likes

Bro did you really just fired the dude and then get on HIS job thread advertising a job opening (the one you just vacated him out of)… Wow think about what you just did!

10 Likes

I’ll do it for 100k and a bag packer.

3 Likes

If serious, people can email me; trolls can fuck off.

1 Like

Is that really how you conduct stage 1 of the interview? Insulting a valid applicant?

That on top of the fast food manager salary you are offering is definitely gonna spell success for you.

Best of luck guy.

4 Likes

I would imagine if you edit all of your posts connected to this thread to show pictures of kittens instead of what is there now and then start completely new thread that is specifically tailored by you for the purpose of hiring someone to your business, you may find a lot less resistance.

Trust me bro you’re not looking good right now.

3 Likes

Great pay rate for the position! WA people get on this. :chart_with_upwards_trend::muscle:

1 Like

Been looking around a bunch and had found this, wish I knew who was doing it so I can credit them but it’s frequently updated

6 Likes

the interview process is basically to get a glimpse of your personality to see if you mesh with the team. they are already aware of your skillset if you have divulged all the proper info in resume. references are great but if you can write a beauty resume and have the necesary ppl skills, that s what will get you in!

2 Likes

6 jars and an interview is much more effective…

5 Likes

This was a job interview not a consult.

They placed an ad on linked with with a staffing agency and it turned into some fuckery.

I don’t know how many job interviews I would get if I asked for 2500 up front.

2 Likes

maybe we should start a trend

2 Likes

Lol, that’s the link from the original post on this thread, started (and updated) by @Darrenjaydirect

7 Likes

Lord I’m dull, haha my apologies

3 Likes

It should be reshared within the thread every so often as conversations happen anyway. It’s nice that I don’t have to scroll all the way up to access it now!

6 Likes