Job Alert: South Coast MA Extraction Manager $90 k - Immediate Start- [Update: Job FILLED]

Great team of locals looking for hire extraction manager to produce distillate for a MA based manufacturing company. In the future, the role will have an expansion to allow for new product creation and flexible continued growth with the company.

Searching to fill this position immediately, Please message for more info.

Extraction Laboratory Manager Job Description & Compensation (1).pdf (59.1 KB)

14 Likes

If only I had the fractional distillation experience. Looks like a great opportunity!

2 Likes

talks about a bunch of locals and then calls it the “south coast” instead of the “south shore” lol

Good luck, just couldn’t resist as a former masshole

3 Likes

Speaking as a Masshole from Brookline… I don’t even go to the South Shore haha. Appreciate the love Ma style. Where are you now?

1 Like

I’m still on the east coast, just a couple states further south now. I used to live in Brookline but I went to school in Dot with a bunch of kids from the south shore

1 Like

90k in mass is like 12 an hour in Oregon.

1bd apt with a leased Honda

3 Likes

Yep. $6500/month for a 3 bed 2 bath 1500 sqft apt

2 Likes

WHAT?! No way…

I own rental property in Brookline still. That’s what I get lol

1 Like

Thats my rent for the year and some… Make that money.

Hope that includes parking.

Back in the mid 90s I had an apt on Beacon Hill, and it was only $650 a month. I thought that was expensive.

Starting at 90k isn’t bad. Basically $45 per hour…and up to 2% equity.

But yeah, don’t live in or around Boston.

2 Likes

Nope, extra $200/month per spot. The fucking parking spots are almost worth more than the buildings lol. Last year there was a single spot in Back Bay that sold for $400k

Grassachusetts !! Best buds on the east coast hands down !!

1 Like

Hello is the position still available?
Super interested