JARS and DIE CUT MYLAR BAGS!

I have been a student of the cannabis industry since early 2017. I have had my fair share of success and failures…mostly failures. Unfortunately, without books on the matter that’s the only way I learned how to NOT do something. When I started to gain the traction I felt my brand deserved , I foolishly assumed it was the product. I failed to realize the important role my packaging was playing in such a critical time . I never thought about it twice, I was just innocently creating products I would want to buy…Truth is , quality of product plays a much smaller role than you think it does. In some events it can be considered unfortunate , luckily at THX we have the means of upping your quality standards in every division/category. From packaging to high quality solvents , all the way to grow and extract consultations. We do it all, and proudly so. Ahead of its time I was blessed enough to partake in one of the most beautiful adventures life could have to offer , TRULY a dream come true. NOW it’s your turn, it’s time for your dreams to come true . Welcome to the THX family.

Signed,
Eli Piff
THx

What is THX Industries?
We offer packaging/branding consultations and solutions . Our background is strictly cannabis based , but we also cater to the skin , beauty, essential oil, pet care, health, and fitness industries.

What services do we offer?
Packaging/Branding Consultations
Competitive Pricing on all packaging SKUS and the ability to create/recreate any size/shape container/cavity that persists of glass or plastic.
In-depth consultations from packaging professionals that have prior/current experience in the cannabis industry
No Art? No problem, we will connect you with the right artist/illustrator according to budget.

Why THX?
Stay up to date with THX.
When it comes to quality we are proud to say we work alongside the best producers/artisans/suppliers in the world. Our team goes above and beyond to learn popular SKUs ensuring we bring the most market value. Our goal as consultants is to keep your product knowledge updated , connect with one of our account managers and learn what SKUs are most popular in your area and why.
We CARE!
We specialize in a better tomorrow, turn your dreams into reality with THX Industries!
There’s an acre of diamonds in between your ears & you’re only one phone call away from finding it! Call Today!

Sponsored By
Wolfgang-Enterprise_registered

800,000 bag order Die Cut bags made in the US, THX Industries

2 Likes