"Jar-Tech" THCa Diamonds

Sweet dome setup, I think you should get some frogs or a lizard and put them to work mining for you.

12 Likes

Socratic method… LOL

Never approved it but hey, it works!

1 Like

I was at harbor freight to buy a ir temp gauge and they have thermocouple gauges for 60 bux

4 Likes

They’re a huge piece of shit. I bought one and it wasn’t remotely accurate

6 Likes

waste money for small.timer(these are only to please a fire marshall at a business)

u need 4-8oz mason jars and heating pad w pid controller
the right solvents and dry ice . blast correctly then jar the oil after most the tane is reduce. place on heat (I’ve even used a cable box lmao)wait couple weeks. the magic will happen

free spoons for all

14 Likes

Done brother! I got ahead of you on that one, will be trying that very soon, and will post pics and all.

Here, this is what i got coming now. Maybe next week it will be here in Costa Rica, where i am from.

So wish me luck, i do need it! I have a friend with experience in blasting, who’s going to assist me in the process.

But you guys are the shyte!

Why i came.

1 Like

This is what i will be blasting, not for sale, only for me.

#ksmorz
#redblowpops
#karmasourdiesel

8 Likes

if its help running a cls there’s plenty info here. also if u buy rig from killa he gives free consulting.

otherwise plenty of us here give cheap consultation

5 Likes

Im buying Chinese made brand " Distillex".

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32859148509.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.13.759f4ba3JFDEOj

I follow them on Facebook u know, they are amazing with customer service.

I was at the store from your boy “killa” and the prices are a bit out of my budget right now. He’s got some bad ass miners in there… Cool!

3 Likes

Get yourself wide mouth. Not regular.

2 Likes

I looked and looked but cannot seem to find wide mouths in 4oz… I got some in 12 I think…

2 Likes

@MadScientistGrower here u go. now u know what ur lookin for u can find cheaper ones

8oz wide mouth are great for beginners. its same thing as 4oz just 2 jars in one …taller

and the 8oz ones

8pz and 4oz. good luck

2 Likes

Ima be pouring 300g in a jar or 2 i need those wide mouths for no spillage

2 Likes

I liked wide mouth just bc I easily get it all outta the jar then. that damn lip on some jar can be beeach to get It all out. I do smaller runs so I need every drop

3 Likes

Smaller lid = more pressure.

3 Likes

smaller lid less surface area maybe for pressure to push against

pressure will be according to the amount of tane u leave I’d imgaine…plus heat. but w tane/pane its gonna degas until ur jar reaches max pressure then it holds down the rest somehow. slowly left to evap

same way ur bic lighter doesnt degas on hot.day

1 Like

Thanks brother those are the ones man… I looked and looked… HAHAHA
Will seek and destroy!

Amen brother! No kidding man!

I totally get your point, the pressure is not enough and the encasing on the lighter makes impossible too. I will be bothering some of you in the days to come. Some of you have offered consulting. i was hoping you could work for seeds! I just came out with a new S1 collection with a MAC1 mom, and 7 crosses, here…

I am not selling them on F4200 nor Overgrow but willing to barter for knowledge.

These are tested, and reliable genetics from the best breeders in town, crosses made by yours truly from clones selected after blooming the mothers to appreciate profiles before breeding.

When i make my first batch of diamonds succesfully with the knowledge acquired in here, i will be making a GIVEAWAY if that is possible and doesn\t go agains any rules.

Mad

5 Likes

I’d run that garlic vanilla if you wanna send them my way @MadscientistGrower! Good work!

3 Likes

Same jar a couple weeks apart

8oz wide mouth

11 Likes

Amazing brother, I got those 8oz jars too…

Maybe will try on both and see…

Can I make diamonds with an open blaster?

Mad