Japan-friendly CBD

I am looking for CBD that is legal in Japan. It must be extracted from stems or seeds (or at least reported as being extracted from stems or seeds) and 0% THC.

Any leads would be appreciated!

2 Likes

whats a kilo of CBD going for in japan?

3 Likes

A fuck ton.

6 Likes

I can extract cbd from stems and seed, shoot me a dm

1 Like

I will report that it is extracted from stems and seeds.

Extracting from stems and seed is a very intensive process and the final material is consequently more expensive :wink:

1 Like

Y’all foos need to read up on importing anything into japan. Making the cbd is the easy part.

4 Likes

shoot man i got a sailboat! jkjk i would never sail across the ocean with cushions and pillows packed full of cannabinoids LOL

Firing squad

:rofl::laughing: o h you wizard

Japan doesn’t know the drug war isn’t cool anymore. Cannabis is for making money now. If they need to subjugate a population they can just label people as terrorists. Like China and America.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure afroman would not approve of this post

1 Like

I actually work with a company with an import license for cbd to Japan.

Dm me and we can setup a phone call with them

Just sent you a message. We’ve exported to Japan before and would love to help out

1 Like

Can you just give me the name of the company?

A guy emailed me as well, wanting to export CBD to Japan. Not sure if it’s a scam or not. Waiting to hear his reply back on his THC requirements. I’m guessing if he states a little THC is ok, it’s a setup lol

As from what I understand they have a pretty strict 0% THC policy.

They do have a very strict 0% THC policy

1 Like

What does the 0% thc CBD go for in Japan? what about the UK?

Out of curiosity. What’s the interest in CBD distillate over islote in Japan ?

Edit : I re read the thread. I see the issue lol

Who ever deals with this be ready

They ask in want stupid shit I been down this path it’s past stupid they truly have no clue

1 Like

We are willing to meet in person if necessary before doing business. We just got the call ten minutes ago we were waiting for. What is your price per kilo? Availability ?