Jacks nutrients in southern Oregon?

Until I can get in touch with a distributor or jr peters company, anyone know anywhere in southern Oregon that carries the jacks 321 and nutrient line? Medfordish area?

If you can’t grab Jack’s I will suggest HGV nutrients. It’s a two part powder that can be mixed for dosers or and other feed program. I am running a room right now with it and it’s really unbelievable how good the plants look.

2 Likes

I can usually get jacks hydro shipped and to my house within a few days for like 70 bucks per 25lb bag. Maybe another 70 bucks for 25lb bag of calnit and I buy 8lb bags of epsom on amazon

1 Like

Yea I see they ship. I’ll do the math and see if it’s feasible. I’ve been thrown an opportunity to take over a grow. I know a lot, but I don’t know a lot. Nutrient plan and pest defense are my first two priorities. Overwhelmed. But I always overcome

I usually get it on eBay. Tends to be the fastest shipping and cheapest

Why not just make your own? I mean Jack’s is decent, but if you can hang with the tech presented on this forum, you can easily mix your own fertilizer salts. Even crazier is all the farms I see buying ibc totes full of liquid, that’s insanity. I’ll help here if you need, can also consult locally around PNW.

4 Likes

I like the idea of Placing recipe s in a seperate tread
I ll get @raindust to chime in
But the full recipe and the reason why
Care to start of with a basic one ?

2 Likes

I’m honestly in over my head as it is… I can’t dabble in mixing and making my own stuff. I’m trying to make this as simple as possible until I dial in, and learn and grow.

2 Likes

Jacks 321 is simple as shit and cheap I don’t even always run 1 epsom in my solutions

2 Likes

Well thw tread will get started keep an eye out if @Raindust doesn t do it i will
Yust don t know why they work
But they do and they aren t in your off the shelf products yet make a vital diffrance

1 Like

Sure, we can even copy Jack’s or other popular mixes. I have watch alerts for the whole cultivation forum, will chime in when you’re ready.

1 Like

Makes sense if you’re swamped, the Jack’s routine is simple and no calculator needed. I’d be curious to see how others are supplementing Jack’s and the other popular mixes, compare elemental values, etc.

Ibc totes of organic hydrolysate is a no no?? The pulverized shells from pur oyster beds is a no go as well??
Guess that kills an endeavor. Time to acquire a much larger farm.
I was hopeful to share the love.
Alasssss!

I think you know I meant salts, we rarely buy anything in liquid form except water and co2. Lots of ways to grow plants, the OP asked about powder salts.

1 Like

I always got mine from JR Peters Company or Amazon

1 Like

There’s a LOT of folks using Jacks Hydrofeed (for soft water), Jack’s TAP (for hard water) and a certain fulvic additive that’s not a shameless plug in MI these days.

I don’t trust green tax retail prices, so it helps to plan ahead and order direct.

2 Likes

I’ve been able to source jacks for 50 bucks locally 25lb bags it’s. Yara calcinit for 30 bucks 50lbs and Epsom salt the same. I don’t know of any raw salts that can be mixed yourself even for that cheap. I priced out custom hydro nutes by the pallate and it was way more expensive after shipping then jacks

3 Likes

I just ordered direct from them. They are in Reading PA. They will also do tests on your water and soil and formulate you with a ratio that works for your media of choice.

Been using Jacks for almost a decade now

4 Likes

They really are a class act as a company.

1 Like

how much did it come out to per 25lb bag after delivery?