It's Willbillytek. Duh

Likewise

4 Likes

This is kinda interesting

8 Likes

I do appreciate that you are trying to get some science done amongst this industry drama lmao.

7 Likes

I think it’s a ph imbalance having to do with the assortment of solvent and or carriers being used.

19 Likes

That’s funny look what I have :thinking:

7 Likes

Gelatin is a flocculant

3 Likes

I guess I’m confused how anyone thinks this is marketable whatsoever? Big diamonds themselves are niche as is… now you’re gonna start selling breaking bad diamonds? I feel like this is an actual mockery of people’s medicine

17 Likes

Well one insta post has reddit and insta and here up in arms, so any publicity is good publicity :person_shrugging:

8 Likes

Considering blacklist is the most uneducated train of retards on Instagram, I’d say that isn’t very hard…

25 Likes

I fail to see how the “there is no such thing as bad publicity” thing works in this area.

If you are known for tampering with products and introducing impurities into drugs that doesn’t exactly drive sales

6 Likes

I fail to see the option of
Designated crc teck to take out color seperatly from the crude oil
I am pretty sure that using specific powders
One can manipulate end color
Several of the purple flower strains have vast amounts of color and in the crc tread it s been proven that certain strains have a specific coloring deu to passing treu specific powders
I recal the Ferrari red by @WarrenB

Although bleu is not often seen I think
It s possible as well

7 Likes

I’ve seen it in the actual plants a couple times. If the pH is too low in plants growing medium, it can cause a micronutrient lockout that can cause a blue hue.

Would it carry through to the extracts? I have no idea.

4 Likes

It’s entertaining watching

3 Likes

Ac clay is practically sterile and also sorta inert material. It only does a end molecule strip when in flow. Ac clay is also processed and engineered. It leaves zero issue to reactivity in extracts other than picking up unwanted parts and adding clarity.

2 Likes

Anybody can add blue food coloring or dye to extracts. But the visible spectrum of quality thc has been studied and noted. There’s no blue that accounts for purity with thc. The coloration is strictly contamination of some sorta or severe chemical reactions. That it dye. I’ve seen people take chroma solutions from chroma work and add dye to it to get colored thca. Nothing new. Just a huge scam.

17 Likes

In astonished reading this and people defending the blue.

18 Likes

I mean it melts yellow. So does purple and red extracts with a ph imbalance. Blue food dye and Azul would not.

Now that we have that settled, what’s the next claim?

37 Likes

Lol I’ve smoked this product and lived to tell the tale.
Tastes great. Who cares about the color. You’re still missing what makes it special to me.

Burns clean on a banger…

12 Likes

What you haven’t realized this is all just a big psyop yet?

2 Likes

Lmao psyop must be 5oclock somewhere

4 Likes