It's Willbillytek. Duh

WEPrVzG

9 Likes

Nice edit. I guess Fwaygo doesnā€™t want people seeing their lab, huh?

4 Likes

@RockSteady this is what Iā€™m fucking talking about :expressionless:

@ExTek90 :fu:

1 Like

It would be a million times easier to be civil and nice with you if your attitude didnā€™t come off as so arrogant. I get it, my inquisitive nature seems to be causing you stress.

Iā€™ll try to just detach and let you fume. :wink:

6 Likes

Fucking Seriouslyā€¦:expressionless: Iā€™ve been civil, Iā€™ve been helpful, kind and answered more questions then needed but people like you donā€™t care and just keep pushing disinformation or that it must be toxic without a fucking clueā€¦

3 Likes

I never pushed anything, I was adamant that as long as what you were doing wasnā€™t toxic that I thought it was an interesting prospect.

You apparently had so many haters come out of the woodwork that you assumed anyone questioning your methods was a hater/jealous/intimidated.

You turned a colorless crystalline molecule blue, what did you expect?

9 Likes

Happy Thursday Guys! its a beautiful new day outside. the birds are chirpingā€¦ the manatees are swimming out frontā€¦

I dont think any of us figured out Haggard or OG cannabisā€™s Clear tek BHO tech exact procedure but the forum figured out something similar and maybe even betterā€¦

Im sure we will all know or figure out @TheWillBilly blue diamond tek WHICH i think is gonna be a HUGE FAD! His massive boulder tek is the one im more interested in learningā€¦

Why cant we all just stop shitting on Willy Billy until its at least released on the marketā€¦ Im as skeptical as everyone and probably even more soā€¦ But obviously Willybilly has a few tricks up his sleeve! dont you want to get some hints? dont you all wanna progress this industry?

Hes stated its all cannabis derivedā€¦ THE SHIT is gonna be in market within a month from what im toldā€¦ why not just wait 30 days for @Kingofthekush420 to MS the sample with @kcalabs??

Have a great day you all! im finishing packing orders and taking off the rest of the day and spending it on the water!

12 Likes

does anyone have yesterdays interview with fwaygo and the willybillyā€¦ id like to listen while i pack orders please??

7 Likes

Yall are too hard on @TheWillBilly; he is legitimately a good guy; let the dude have his momment in the sun; not everyday you create a wave.

25 Likes

Itā€™s too early. Iā€™m still at the bus stop waiting for my kid to start school and trying to get my day grinding. Rise and grind yā€™all.

I missed the youtube as well and donā€™t think itā€™s replayable. Definitely saw some super blues tho.

Iā€™m just wanting to make hash, yā€™all need to take a second and look at where you are and realize countless others want to be in your shoes. Iā€™m one of them. Slabs. Crumble. Distillate. Diamonds. Iā€™m just a rosin guy fascinated by it all and appreciate what you all do for this industry and those who love to consume.

Donā€™t lose sight that we all are in this together. Quit biting at his toes as he walks out the door.

5 Likes

It should be on YouTube

2 Likes

it this is?? Maybe a little more to the blue diamonds that we thoughtā€¦ :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Posting because it was hard to find. I canā€™t really hear anythingā€¦

4 Likes

i had to turn my volume up quite a bit but there is sound! Thanks @ExTek90ā€¦

5 Likes

I love seeing everyone actually dig deep and utilize their brains and dusty organic chemistry books. If anything, this forum promotes us apes to practice the most humble of human traits, learning.

Hahahah who am I kiddingā€¦

8 Likes

I have this playing in my car at max volume. But I heard him drop it in there.
Dogging crc :rofl:

3 Likes

A few times. :joy::rofl::joy:

I wonder what Willybilly solvent is. Lol. This is gonna be a great year for cannabis

5 Likes

I been sayinā€™

2 Likes

Donā€™t need crc if you are just crashing and washing stones.

8 Likes