It's Willbillytek. Duh

What the hell is this

They said they about to go live famz let’s tune in on the blue diamond boyz

5 Likes

Marketing for the cannacrowd… sometimes is all about clout and weird terms

2 Likes

I would have to say the L that’s going around now is better and cleaner then ever.

3 Likes

Based on what?

The precursors have deffenatly made it easyier to make now a days
But average yield at the lab in Spain
Only one that tests L for public in Europe
Is 72-85%
But very few can make 95%+ product wich used to be normal

9 Likes

Just my experience. I should of said just as good as the 90s if not better even maybe

1 Like

Yeah I’ll need some more clarification on that as I feel its quite the opposite.
Are you familiar with 25I-NBOMe?

It didnt even exist in the 90’s/

2 Likes

Yes quite familiar.

Just my experience ate a lot of bomb L in the 90s

Got back into it a few years ago and stuff is equally just as good if not better

2 Likes

Just your experience in what form though? are you saying your personal experience taking it and getting less intense effects? or from test results?

then the most important question are you getting this as crystal form then diluting or is it already in a liquid tinctur?

Dilution will pay a much bigger role in variability of doses when it comes to compounds like LSD that have such a low active dosing amount.

To make it simple how can you say that its the starting material that is less potent and not just more or less water being added to adjust potency?

3 Likes

“25I-NBOMe was discovered in 2003, it did not emerge as a common recreational drug until 2010”

1 Like

gunna circle back…

2 Likes

You guys are derailing the shit out of this thread and this is reason number 1 this forum has gone way down hill lately.

You can start all the dumb meme threads and lsd and mdma threads elsewhere.

@Killa12345can you please cut all the fodder out of this thread

3 Likes

About 400 of these 600 posts are off topic, but you are right I will stop now.

killa would need to move 3/4 of his own posts from this thread too. I think its a little late to get this thread cleaned up and back on track.

8 Likes

^This.

8 Likes

Out to dinner right now but will when I get home. Have fun for a little. :joy::rofl::joy:

And I’ve stayed pretty on topic in this thread. Maybe a few posts here and there but most have been about blue diamonds.

2 Likes

Tbh I forgot this wasn’t in the EC.

5 Likes

What’s the pink MDMA rocks?

I thought it was the analytical standards thread :star_struck:

1 Like

PMK is a precursor.

4 Likes

yall ladies ready for this?

30 Likes