It's Willbillytek. Duh

The number on the COA isn’t the “be-all end-all” because 1. there is ALWAYS a window of variance when testing for potency… and 2. the data can be manipulated very easily by the lab to achieve whatever result the client wants… Not saying that is what happened here. But it happens a lot in this industry. A happy client that keeps seeing the results they want to means they will keep sending their tests to your lab. Which means more money.

COAs all come with a grain of salt in this industry. Again, the test on those blue stones could be very accurate. I am not disputing that. Just pointing out a flaw in the entire industry’s potency testing.

6 Likes

This where we are in the largest market in the US and the reason large stones are not a big seller. Also the concentrate size is limited to 1g on the retail level at the moment so boulders aren’t a thing here.

6 Likes

Because shit can be added AFTER a COA, that’s why.

I recommend going and talking to some of these “processors” and build a relationship with em. A COA only tells ya so much. The person behind the extract will tell you more.

2 Likes

Half the time I recommend someone testing even after they’ve packaged to ensure they’re not sending out out a contaminated product. QC is your last line of defense in this industry. Hold yourselves accountable for every variable. If received extracts from big name brands that have had plastic in them from the packaging & others have glass as well from careless employees.

Now speaking to the science aspect of this thread, I hope everyone does come to conclusion of something 100% cannabis as it is very possible. There are many ways to skin this cat, but figuring out which exact way isn’t gonna get here if y’all don’t put heads together & start getting into the structure & development of these compounds. Remember, we’re all a “packing” of cogs in a machine, when we work together smooth oil comes out, let’s not be crude here.

9 Likes

I have a hint that I can toss without breaking my word.

People have looked at anthocyanins, but has anyone looked at any anthocyanidins?

4 Likes

Delphinidin?

3 Likes

Ding ding motherfucker.

We are getting closer.

If they lied about ph I’m gonna be pissed

7 Likes

wonder how many others have hints… Hey @Kingofthekush420, why havent you talked about this more… not trying to start shit but from my conversations this weekend you seem to know more too…

Like i said earlier in this thread… this will be open sourced by christmas this year… I do have a question though… i wonder how an MS could test for something possibly not there or changed.

What if the blue is derived from a process and doesnt change the molecule at all? how can you test for something like that?

7 Likes

@kcalabs got any input on this?

3 Likes

I did find some interesting things in this, ultimately it still comes down to only a few ways of doing it. Thank you for the addition to the toolbag though! It will be very helpful in the blue tek area!

4 Likes

NO MORE LOCKED DOORS HOMIE!

lol

8 Likes

hope i can be in MI the first week of the april for the GLG and to see what the reaction of the MI market when these are released. I would like to try some of @ExTek90 work thats not 7 months old. i wanna taste your super top shelf stuff…

i wanna do some prime and proper with the homies… if i come all the way up there…can you point me to a dispensary with your absolute best work… I sent @Badcookieextracts on a wild goose chase for your mimosa but couldnt find a store on weedmaps with the 106% COA you posted…

im really interesting to see what peoples concentrates are like…

4 Likes

Because willbilly is sueing the individual im getting the info from

It’s only a matter of time before it’s cracked anyways, I’ve seen a few ppl posting colored stones no idea if they’re legit

7 Likes

My doors semi locked I’m keeping a promise to a different circle. & if it might be in the works I could be allowed to release some epic tek, we’ll see though.

Wtf how & why?

7 Likes

but you do have information your holding back, right? the guy is getting sued not you… so why not let us in on some hints too… what solvent do think is being used??

I dont think hes really trying to keep it a big secret… hes pretty open with tech as soon as you meet him.

4 Likes

Leveling up together > suing each other

20 Likes

Only thing I have that I haven’t posted is the lab list, a video of him talking about it and a short sop that talks the terpenes used. I’ve talked about all these on IG, just haven’t posted them.

I’ve shared everything I know, im also in the process of getting a peer review on my skids by PSI so I haven’t been keeping up with this as much as I was.

He has NDAs in place with the labs he shopped his tech around to, one of those labs he fucked over so they dropped some of the info on the tech he has and now he’s sueing them

7 Likes

I dont understand the process or know anything really other than that everyone here is way off haha

1 Like

Well if you signed an agreement to keep a secret and you open your mouth. Maybe it’s a lesson on don’t sign an NDA if you wanna work on the tech independently.

How did he fuck over that lab??

4 Likes

If it doesn’t change the molecule then something else has to be contributing to the color, so there should be one or more compounds responsible. I would start with a library search.

6 Likes