It's Willbillytek. Duh

Did they get you extra high though?

1 Like

nothing gave me dab sweatsā€¦

12 Likes

Has anybody straight up asked what clues or guidance @TheWillBilly is willing to give at this point. I mean if it were me I would be happy to point a non hater in the rite direction but I wouldnt spoon feed anybody ā€¦

What clues or words of advice would you give someone who wants to follow in your chemistry shoes to make tinted extracts ?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I spent the whole weekend with him. I think we have some clues but Iā€™m not trying to say anything right now. Iā€™m just gonna watch and observe. I think itā€™s a lot less magic nowā€¦

17 Likes

Aw man cmon @Killa12345, spill it! Hope you had a blast this wknd! Tell us moar!?

4 Likes

We donā€™t roll like the hemp crew.

14 Likes

A blue stone turning into a typical yellow pool of oil sound pretty fucking magical to meā€¦

7 Likes

Sounds like terpenese to me

Washington here I come :wink:

4 Likes

State?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a couple questions.

1. is any acoustic energy being utilized here?
  2. is the matrix utilized for crystallization polar or nonpolar?
  3. is the color due to light diffraction? iā€™ve seen the jeweler guy posting a bit about pink diamonds and saying every color of the rainbow is possible. This, to me, indicates either pH manipulation and potential thca salts, but the molar ratio required for this would interfere with the test results, i.e. no way youā€™d be able to pull 99% with this method imo, OR, utilizing methods to precisely control lattice structure to diffract the resulting structure at certain wavelengths. Hell, even flocculation of minute amounts of water could do the trickā€¦

Apologies if these have already been answered in some form in this thread, Iā€™ve read through most but breeze by some of the personal shit that answers might be embedded in.

Iā€™m sure I wonā€™t get explicit answers to the above cause NDAs money power glory etc, but have been reading tons of materials about theoretical ways to go about this with different types of equipment, and would love to see if I can narrow down the info Iā€™m sifting through.

Super impressed this is still somewhat of a mystery. You sorta broke the weed internet there for a minute and if this gets to the masses without some backend uberthiccc fuckery then youā€™ll have effectively added a whole new technique the industry will be required to learn and replicate.

4 Likes

Hey guys, quit harshing @TheWillBilly buzz, youā€™ll either figure it out or go down in flames as the haters ya are.

Ridiculous!

Thanks for the feedback @Killa12345. I feel that too many beggars are screwing with the facts on this one.

Letā€™s be good and maybe they will share a clue so a bunch of you donā€™t go poisoning people for cash & cred

5 Likes

Bro let me know when your in Portland nextā€¦ Lets get you some rosin that doesnā€™t burn black :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had rosin that doesnā€™t. Even the 43 day harvested persey from 710Labs. Haha

8 Likes

Itā€™s all those fire lipids we love to smoke

12 Likes

You all know how I feel about hash rosin but that was @TheWillBilly best samples he brought.

The black cherry gelato was the best tasting hash rosin diamonds Iā€™ve tasted. And the strawnanna was the best smelling rosin I think Iā€™ve ever smelt. Shit smelt like candy it was so awesome. It was soo good of a strawberry banana smell it almost smelt fake.

13 Likes

Rosin aggravates my asthma. I canā€™t even dab ice wax.

If itā€™s never touched a nervous system depressant can it even be considered healthy?

5 Likes

I love rosin personally. IDK. It just tastes better personally. And Iā€™ve had really good BHO. but it just seems like a different profile.

3 Likes

I prefer mz12x the all organic solvent famz

9 Likes

I like it but seems extracts that come off this process have a special throat kick if you catch my driftā€¦ idk had several examples of it and run it myselfā€¦ maybe you have sop better than mineā€¦ share plis lol

3 Likes

I was just kidding. If anything Iā€™d use it in some special LLE or terp tek

3 Likes