It's Willbillytek. Duh

One need is good, simple preservation. Crystals last a long time at high purity with little regard, high test distillate will oxidize asap. The co2 launches the THCA deep into your bronchials, the extra pressure helps blast through your resin coated tracts. Quicker onset = more intensified experience.

Awesome looking stone @RockSteady

Can you do any color? Green, pink or red would really pair well with the blue.

Anyone willing to share I’ll sign yer NDA and/or pinky swear.

6 Likes

You got a license? :heart:

1 Like

of sorts.

I would even promise not to sell or share them.

1 Like

Thc Diamonds below $1000 is when you guys figure out how to make them from cbd. Even then isomerization versus extraction is still going to fetch a difference.
D8 goes to $400 then you unlock d8thca with a standard (where?) For what? $1000+? A lot of what ifs to see d9 diamonds fall down in value or trustworthiness.

Yeah dude, it’s azulene. Go fuck yourself also, kthxbye

1 Like

color changes can be due in part to changes in oxidation states; here is a good visualization; its not directly applicable to what we are discussing; but it is indirectly applicable.

however in relation to what we are discussing here; acidic conditions may swing the color one way; while basic conditions may swing it too a different color :wink:

6 Likes

Well they certainly look the same.

Where’s that melt shot?

2 Likes

Check my story

4 Likes

Absolutely wonderful.

@TheWillBilly so, you told me to compare a melt shot. So far I see zero differences between what you’ve posted and what @RockSteady has posted.

It certainly seems like he’s figured out your tek.

5 Likes

@RockSteady is that 100% cannabis derived…

Dick riders United are unstoppable :sunglasses:

7 Likes

When will a COA be available?

1 Like

How me & the boys show up dick riding.

9 Likes

WEPrVzG

9 Likes

Nice edit. I guess Fwaygo doesn’t want people seeing their lab, huh?

4 Likes

@RockSteady this is what I’m fucking talking about :expressionless:

@ExTek90 :fu:

1 Like

It would be a million times easier to be civil and nice with you if your attitude didn’t come off as so arrogant. I get it, my inquisitive nature seems to be causing you stress.

I’ll try to just detach and let you fume. :wink:

6 Likes

Fucking Seriously…:expressionless: I’ve been civil, I’ve been helpful, kind and answered more questions then needed but people like you don’t care and just keep pushing disinformation or that it must be toxic without a fucking clue…

3 Likes

I never pushed anything, I was adamant that as long as what you were doing wasn’t toxic that I thought it was an interesting prospect.

You apparently had so many haters come out of the woodwork that you assumed anyone questioning your methods was a hater/jealous/intimidated.

You turned a colorless crystalline molecule blue, what did you expect?

9 Likes

Happy Thursday Guys! its a beautiful new day outside. the birds are chirping… the manatees are swimming out front…

I dont think any of us figured out Haggard or OG cannabis’s Clear tek BHO tech exact procedure but the forum figured out something similar and maybe even better…

Im sure we will all know or figure out @TheWillBilly blue diamond tek WHICH i think is gonna be a HUGE FAD! His massive boulder tek is the one im more interested in learning…

Why cant we all just stop shitting on Willy Billy until its at least released on the market… Im as skeptical as everyone and probably even more so… But obviously Willybilly has a few tricks up his sleeve! dont you want to get some hints? dont you all wanna progress this industry?

Hes stated its all cannabis derived… THE SHIT is gonna be in market within a month from what im told… why not just wait 30 days for @Kingofthekush420 to MS the sample with @kcalabs??

Have a great day you all! im finishing packing orders and taking off the rest of the day and spending it on the water!

12 Likes