It's Willbillytek. Duh

This shit called death

12 Likes

But I gotts shit to dos today

you mean to tellllllll me that shit, that shit right there that cost 25k a unit gonna have me hittin it & starring at it like I can’t hear? Damn that’s some WillbillyTek I want that shit

I got pulled into this don’t yell at me I’ve posted hints of science

Damn fat thumbs

1 Like

I got y’all for 8k. Literally new tek also I’ll sell you with it.

If youda slapped the bag & said would ya just look at it, I would have fallen off my chair. Sadly it wasn’t done. You gotta be better than that, like 18hrs better than that

4 Likes

Lol! Since 1920s…

Definetly hard to find originators these days, everyone either steals techs or googling or is taught by someone.

Funny theres a mention of canadians in that picture, alot of originators and some OGs are Canadian.

I tried my first diamonds when i traveles from Maine to Montreal in 2015ish.

There was a few canadians producing diamonds as early as 2015-2017!!

Guild was killing it then too.

Now we got a bunch of crc copycats and some fake suits :joy:

edit: I think the company called is Heratio THCa

3 Likes

My favorite post on here was the guy who was making distillate in the 80s with a janky ass pope.

Which I can’t seem find… anyone remember what thread that was?

EDIT: Wiped Film Manufacturers - #24

12 Likes

The clears grandpa. I remember that unit!!

What a gem. Thanks for bringing that to my eyes.

2 Likes

its jank factor does not detract from its beauty imo

24 Likes

HARDLY…

Press tabs are the least trustworthy illicit drugs around. half the ecstasy pills dont even have mdma.

6 Likes

Guys it not hard… use sugar, water and food coloring.

6 Likes

I’m speaking about the every day consumer. Not the erowid kids. My point is people take anything based on who sold them on it.

If you talk about menthol 5htp and vitamin c

You just might not be a newbie unaware of the cutting

You tested your first drugs?

Adds to it, if anything. :heart_eyes:

Looks like something Robin Williams would have in his basement in the movie Flubber.

3 Likes

I wonder what @drPaul did with it. Any kind of hash oil was exotic enough in '79. I don’t think if he gave people distillate most people would have even known what to make of it.

7 Likes

Fire edibles imo or tinctures?

2 Likes

No but I also didn’t buy them off the street. Have I tested drugs at festivals before taking them. Heck ya. Have you ever spent any time around a medical tent during big festivals and learned about the horrible cut products circulating? Because I have and it’s lead me to make safe choices. You can buy simple reagent tests for just about anything you wanna consume.

9 Likes

It’s still a learning curve, glad you became aware early on.

1 Like

I am thankful to have had a lot of free time and an urge for self educating about the chemicals I put in my body. Especially when they alter your consciousness and mind.

I will also say there have been times in my past where I tried some unknown compounds and took a risk. The difference was I knew that I was taking a risk and could make choices to help set me up for that potential risk.

6 Likes

wonder what the estasy and lsd i was taking in the early nineties were…seems like the 90s were a much safer time to do club drugs before china started to take over the market…

i really cant imagine it being better than whats on the market now when thinking top shelf shit… computers changed a ton

8 Likes

I would bet they were 3,4-Methyl​enedioxy​methamphetamine probably made by strike or some members of the Hive, the 90’s had a lot less cut bullshit as the precursors were readily available to purchase.

For the LSD i bet it was made by william pickard and was legit as i gets.

6 Likes