It's Willbillytek. Duh

I know nothing and that’s because nothing of value has been provided other than some pictures and a few friends pumping up their boy over some shit they also know nothing about.

8 Likes

Youre right

Also

8 Likes

Isnt this kinda like the OTS cold crash tech?

7 Likes

I don’t know how he does it, but I’ve been integrated since the huge rocks he posted and the blistering fast speed he was doing it. The blue stones :person_shrugging: but it would be cool if there wasn’t anything fishy? Dude clearly isn’t gonna come out and tell us how he brings home the bacon.

Edit. Yeah I @Kingofthekush420 I started reading the wiki after I posted it

3 Likes

@Dred_pirate

What do you think buddy?

@Otscc

What about you?

7 Likes

Hes probably doing a recrystallization if I had to guess to get stones that size

That or maybe he’s doing something like the OTS cold crashing tech and has figured out how to keep them in large boulders instead of a puck (moving them around might help with this)

Look at the cold crash pic he posted

Those could easily become big diamonds

3 Likes

But it’s not a natural diamond. It’s a cluster.
And definitley a recrystallization

Diamonds do not form to be that shape.

I think you are correct to assume it’s flocculation

Edited: I can’t spell

16 Likes

Figuring how to pull them out when they were cold crashed was one of my very first thoughts when I saw them actually

1 Like

If its flocculation hes adding something to make it coagulation

Which is why I’m making such a big deal lol

6 Likes

I’m an ignorant fuck reading the tidbits I find.

Lol. Thanks for the spell check

2 Likes

Make an emulsion in butane, freeze idk mane

3 Likes

popcorn

78 Likes

Considering butane and water are immiscible you’d have to add something like an emulsifier or modify the pH

Someone mentioned he’s crashing in a terpene, if this is true I bet we can figure out with MS what terpene

Parts per billion will find something

1 Like

Thats a relative term. There’s a reason we use mol sieves in recovery. But yes you would have to do some ph modifications. Im pretty dumb so thats all I can guess

7 Likes

Likewise

4 Likes

This is kinda interesting

8 Likes

I do appreciate that you are trying to get some science done amongst this industry drama lmao.

7 Likes

I think it’s a ph imbalance having to do with the assortment of solvent and or carriers being used.

19 Likes

That’s funny look what I have :thinking:

7 Likes

Gelatin is a flocculant

3 Likes