It's Willbillytek. Duh

16:1 for mass percent, but most monoterpenes average ~50% the mass of cannabinoids so 8:1 mol%.

Burch reductions are cool, though I’m not sure the sodium metal dissolving in ammonia or THF is due to the same mechanism we see with the blue crystals. Fascinating nonetheless!

2 Likes

I would love to see this before my time on earth is up.

5 Likes

its a pretty cool sight

2 Likes

At what point in the comments are people talking/explaining the fast crash, I’ve read all comments and feel like I must have over looked/over read that part

At no point

It’s been discussed in this thread

10 Likes

That’s a secret tek, it’s not something people share on the forum, people who want the tek spend a lot on it and don’t share for free.
Nothing wrong with that there are plenty of free shit on the forum

6 Likes

Scroll up, we already reverse engineered the tek.

4 Likes

Lies
Lies

2 Likes

We? Lol Seems like a couple people are finally getting it on their own and they aren’t talking much but the SOP has been being sold for over a year to some 15 labs now so Defiently would have to expect that it would start to leak by now :man_shrugging:

21 Likes

Willy made a Milly :thinking:

9 Likes

Hopefully on the way to making multi! :+1:

7 Likes

I’ve been through the entire thread, but with there being 3900 comments I must have read over it. Any hints on where’s it’s talked about in the comments so I don’t have to scroll through 3900 comments talking about blue color and Christmas terps again.

Its “like Christmas” terps, get it right

6 Likes

There really have been no hints to the fast crash. But if you take the time and look at some of the pictures you might be able to find a hint there. At least I think I’m on to part of it based off the pictures shared. I just haven’t had the time to experiment with it yet.

4 Likes

You are not going to be able to find the answers laid out to you anywhere here. But if you know enough about crystallization and the different ways to alter your results you may start seeing other hints laid out that you would have otherwise overlooked.

There have been spoons shared a plenty but the trial and error and experimentation will still be required. But that’s the part that will help you understand it even more.

10 Likes

Are you aware of the demon core? It’s worth the wikipedia binge and YouTube dramatization

6 Likes

Pretty much what I was thinking!

It’s a pretty standard method for crystallization but the trick is the solvent

1 Like

I thought @Dukejohnson said he was doing it with just butane?

Perhaps I’m remembering wrong.

3 Likes