It's Willbillytek. Duh

Lol gtfo :point_right:

3 Likes

I have to make everyone laugh.

It’s not boron. It’s a molecule not an element

Edit :…also still waiting for analytical confirmation like the rest of you

14 Likes

2 Likes

Can you confirm the molecule has no Boron in it’s structure?

There goes my BoraxTek SOP :rofl:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Since day 1

”Yeah! Science B|+{#”*

3 Likes

It’s good to go back to basics about why crystallization occurs and what variables improve or inhibit the process. Sugar is primarily cleaned up with ion exchange resins in a water emulsion as mobile phase. Clay purification (CRC), with winterization/brine wash, etc, is the non-polar equivalent of converting molasses to table sugar.

Note: Ion Exchange ended up being frustrating for me and left alone in regards to cannabis.

3 Likes

Does this molecule naturally have the required functional group or does it need to be altered from the raw extracted form?

2 Likes

I like how everyone is just posting the first chemical in cannabis they find that is capable of crystallizing and being like “I figured it out!”

2 Likes

I’ve given up on doing my research into a topic that completely schools me. I’ve got 10k to a certain someone when they figure it out and give me the sop

We’ve all got our ways.

13 Likes

Money seems to solve most of my problems. I’m not very bright with some things and there is always a gifted and cash strapped individual around to help guide the way whenever I’ve needed. I don’t think this will be an exception.

8 Likes

Money talks…

8 Likes

Willbilly decides he wants next years corvette too…sells sop to future4200 group

7 Likes

^^

6 Likes

That’s how it works. You either figure it out on your own, or pay for it. Either way it cost money.

6 Likes

"What Good Is Being An Outlaw When You Have Responsibilities?”

3 Likes

In it to win it, but not to learn it?

That mean you only like to manage people who know what they’re doing, while you actually know nothing?

5 Likes

Certainty have learned not to play this bullshit back and forth game of the internet is more important than the dispensary. Sorry if anyone else takes longer than me to understand…

And if you’re not in it to win it. Let me move your ass to texas and trade your dumbass.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m good…

Couldn’t pay me to live in Texas lol

10 Likes