It's 2022, who has the best cart now?

Hopefully he chimes in here then.

2 Likes

Yes sir, DMed you.

I think you not understand. You say I am bad person who talk negative about other companies. You say I don’t have website.

You seem to be vape cartridge brand hardware sales- why I want you to buy out advanced product? I don’t see you company name. Just basic cartridge. :thinking:

Thank you for mention. It not possible for now without high cost. I agree with what other user say- it seems like device like waxpen is better though user want less hassle. Small one like Shenzhen Crossing make which almost like better Puffco device.

Or use nicotine oil pod or tank like said above. It not easy to try to overtake the bald man.

Not worth our risk.

2 Likes

Not worth the risk, not worth the reward of being #1.

This is my exact issue with the current state of vape hardware in the market.

There will be no innovation until someone challenges bald man instead of just trying to rip him off.

Thanks for the input

What would the estimated cost be?

Haha on a more serious note, Ecap actually had best disposables I’ve tried yet. Not a single dud out of the 10 samples, creative design(I liked the wood grain), and hit pretty damn good without burning the oil. Filled with straight Lemon G HTE and they smoked good throughout.

1 Like

You ask what is cost for this?

1 Like

0.treefiddy¢

(.35¢)

1 Like

I would like to see how a postless all glass cart works

this just sounds like a g-cell with an ecap heating element

3 Likes

That was my thought.

No, no, no, you should not insult other companies, Then highlight your product to be the best. I will not sell products to you, you have no morals, anyone who needs our website and company information please private message me, except you. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi dear bro send me example and I see what we do.

You sound like big pussy who upset. This forum for business.

8 Likes

Rude SYG company and you, please don’t bother me. I will never buy your products.

Other company call me stink bastard. You think I cry over rude?

Why I expect competitor to buy my product?

5 Likes

Hey guy I hope you had good holiday. Apologize for late reply. I go over to friend for party for celebrate Memorial Day and thank you for service this beautiful country. I end up drinking many American Budweiser and American Jose Cuervo so moving slow today. Thankful I have big coffee and two pack cigarette today.

I reply because we close to product launch and look for feedback. Coming soon.

13 Likes

Sounds like you should move to Florida. :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

My father own house in Villages. He say it big sex party for old person. America have many beautiful place.

16 Likes

That’s all of Florida. Everyone is on vacation. :man_shrugging:t3:

Could be worse?