Italian cannabis market and Covid-19

I’m wondering what has happened to the rec and underground market for cannabis in Italy post lockdown. America may soon face its own quarantine and I’m trying to get an idea for what will happen to supply and demand here.

Hope everyone gets through this with their health and business intact! Thanks

1 Like

Prices will probably go up, so will demand. Look at toilet paper, for some reason people are buying it all up across the country… say hello to my little friend!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Brondell-SouthSpa-Non-Electric-Left-Handed-Bidet-Attachment-in-White-LH-20/308771118?mtc=Shopping-B-F_D29B-G-D29B-29_32_TOILETS_AND_SINKS-Multi-NA-NA-PLA-NA-NA&cm_mmc=Shopping-B-F_D29B-G-D29B-29_32_TOILETS_AND_SINKS-Multi-NA-NA-PLA-NA-NA-71700000040523373-58700004337130109-92700052282481889&gclid=CjwKCAjwgbLzBRBsEiwAXVIygEdZS6NhxavMs5lIMg03Jo0HAOWdt11lEL7hGC10N7JhCq8ACmDVFBoCNPwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

2 Likes

My contacts there say it’s still vibrant. However, Limitation of movement makes it more difficult. It’s all an underground market. Factor in less money being earned which puts a damper on spending. Hemp flower seems to be a big hit over there and moves abundantly. Here, I think dispensaries are going to be hurting because people just ain’t going to have the same amt of capitol to spend. BM wins again! Most of the THC products in Italy come from Spain and Holland which are now starting to suffer badly. They say all of Europe will be like Italy very soon. Really hope not but hope can easily get smashed by reality. 250 died yesterday in Italy alone and constantly increasing. Buckle up folks and let’s help one another out as much as we can.

3 Likes

But yet all the paper towels and shop towels were right next to the empty shelves of toilet paper. Geniuses everywhere

I installed this unit at the house years ago and never used it. Installing the water line now as we speak. I’ll have the cleanest ass in the neighborhood. Lol.

7 Likes

gonna be sore from that one!

4 Likes

Not me, i just think it funny watching leople freak out and not actually thinking, like all the dry and canned goods are still stocked but most everything else is picked clean.

3 Likes

From what I’m being told in Italy the markets are very orderly. People buying what they need and moving on. Only 1 family member allowed inside. No BigGulp mentality there! It sucks to say but We got so many dumb fucking people here in this country!

1 Like

What we need is to learn how to make toilet paper out of hemp ourselves and say fuck the government and their bs

2 Likes

No paper towels at Walmart yesterday.

Or baby wipes.

Just got a text from my wife

Store out of bread, cans, flour, frozen veggies, bars of soap, rice and pasta

For those of us who have worked on remote job sites, a 5 gallon bucket and a rag is great. Roll of paper towel is 5th Avenue shitting!

6 Likes

just use h20 homie, bidet life dawg!

2 Likes

@Dr.stanky name checks out!

4 Likes

We use cardboard box and newspaper on our job sites that dont have porta jon. Rags are for the wealthy folk! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Backyard Tek

images (2)

6 Likes

I have a privacy fence.

Pooping in private!

And it’s good lawn fertilizer.

5 stores, ALL out of paper towel, tp, baby wipes, dry noodles, canned goods, milk, diapers, pasta sauce, veggies, frozen foods and near gone. Fresh veggies and fruit all gone.

I’m in se Michigan.

4 Likes