Isomerisation of buds?

“Whatcha making?”

“Soup!”

1 Like

Thank you so much, it a bit clearer now. So, If I use just heat with isolate and not buds, would it work ?

Lmao, thank you all for your replies. You’re teaching me a lot of things. Love reading your responses (Even if I don’t understand them all lmao. But I’m learning! Yay ! )

1 Like

Anything to do with conversion could be an ai bot casting nets.

2 Likes

And the “fucking idiots” are on the playing field=

Take your favorite plasmid isolate, spill it out on a stainless plate, then pour an portion of an overnight culture of favorite e.coli on top. Hit the entire mess with a 8 pound sledge hammer, screen for transforms. Sit back, have a coffee and wonder what really happens when earth is hit by an asteroid.

OK, coffee is good, now I can get on with the day.

3 Likes

Probably not. There are many ways to do what you are asking for from isolate. Just putting it in the oven and waiting, is not one I am aware of.

You could try it - might just burn / discolor / destroy - your stuff. Let us know how it turns out if you have stuff to spare.

2 Likes

Noted thank you a lot. I’ll maybe try the zeolite method. Look a lot more realistic.

lmao, ok I’ll try this. (jk of course)

1 Like

You laugh, but we sterilized the inside of our shrimp green house using formalin + potassium permangenate.

Vibrio spores are some tough little fuckers.

1 Like

Just so you know : I did not try. But I got zeolite ! But I see that this Tek is not really popular here lmao ( Even tho I heard about it here haha )

Does anyone here know what could cause buds to produce extract with some d8 instead of d9, or d10 instead of d10?

Heat and acidic conditions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes