Isomer or Synthetic Compound ? - Delta-8

Okay your boring now peace :v::man_walking:

2 Likes

I like your use of emojis on that one

3 Likes

What is that?? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

it’s for @TheWillBilly to know and for everyone else to gag about

Its odd how cannabis extracts went from “fuck big pharma” to “cool! Synthetic stuff makes cheaper medicine

8 Likes

Dude obviously has a boner for me :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::man_running:

1 Like

im still with fuck big pharma. i just want an extract… not a science project!

3 Likes

Depends what side you were on initially I’ve thought chromatography and chemistry was the future of cannabis since my freshman year of high school

2 Likes

I think butane extraction of nugs or sugar leaf is all you need but hey I’m just a retard

9 Likes

Autistic Olympian™

Or maybe: Olympic Autist™

3 Likes

I’m with you! You can call me retarded and old fashion!

2 Likes

5etq3w

4 Likes

leave my guys at cali extractors alone… LOL they are good people! :rofl: :kissing: :rofl:

2 Likes

for me it’s rather a case of free publicity, I get to tear down your stupid facade of being someone who knows their shit while demonstrating how hung up you get on not being able to admit when you’re wrong.

it’s not even a complex scientific topic that i need to argue, it truly is first semester terminology you’re damaging yourself over. classic.

Make it a hash/onlyfans house and you keep 30 percent of the only fans money…

4 Likes

I’ll do promo for 100 cashapp per story post

1 Like

Sheeeeeeeeesh

Hashtag business man up in here.

1 Like

so if you already have, why not explicitly say it here, again, so everyone knows it’s not azulene you’re putting in your stones? because i kinda feel like that’s what you’re doing, judging by your reaction the first time i brought it up, just like today you went straight to name calling…

1 Like

5 Likes