Isolate in Europe?

Cheers Colby let’s.

That’s something we could accommodate.

If you’re interested I can link you to Pharma company in Switzerland.

In Europe, I can’t think of anyone that can get you quality better than what @Roguelab is producing and on top of it he is a huge contributor to this forum. Also he’s a hell of a nice guy… probably too nice for his own good.

3 Likes

Except of course he’s not making GMP compliant, API suitable product

First of all do you even know what @Roguelab produces and why?
Furthermore the OP never asked for that, so your remark is just being a salty jerk. I’m guessing you cannot compete with him which is why.
He is capable of producing 99.97% pure CBDA (and that was a year ago I’m guessing he may even be able to offer something of higher purity if necessary) and as far as I know not many people are doing so in Europe… if anyone at all. And best of all… If you do business with him you’re doing business with an honest straightforward good guy and not a salty ass jerk.

1 Like

O relax @TheVanillaGorilla
Meet my friend @roiplek
Good to see you around, it s been a while !
No indeed gmp and api are a bit out of reach from a garden shed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I see you got some you got some cbnd
Made what’s the psychoactivity like ?
It would be nice if it can fill the void
With all other thc cores beeing illegelized

If you want to mass produce non gmp api I have a corner in the shed for ya

1 Like

it’s a simple fact, no criticism.

1 Like

Do have a opiate license on the shed thou :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What was the point of bringing it up?

haha, what are you making? nitazenes?

No I am personally only interested in psychoactive substances for recreational use ( in recreational dose)
God Forbid nitazenes become wide spread

Too late for the US. I’d say they’re still clearly dwarfed by fentanyl, but it seems like NYC/Philly/NJ, Vancouver and the DC area are already seeing plenty of “dope” with nitazene cuts. DrugsData has shown all sorts (isotonitazene, metonitazene, protonitazene etonitazepyne, protonitazepyne, etc etc) cut into stamp bags bought on the street. Of course there’s a little bit of selection bias in that you’re only gonna send out “weird” dope for testing, but still…

1 Like