ISO winterized undecarbed (high CBDA) crude in KY/TN?

I just need a kg or so for some R&D. Could be outside of KY/TN if it makes sense, but its easier if not.

1 Like

Are you licensed?

You need to get verified before tryna slang cbd here :call_me_hand:

I work under a license, yes.

1 Like

but not in my DMs you don’t! cum 1 cum all if u have CBDA crude <333

1 Like

@Shannacanna might have what you need

2 Likes

Exciting, thank you! I’m in the neighborhood (sort of) and if they’ve got it that would be awesome. As a matter of due diligence, I would need to quantify the CBDA content internally before I would feel comfortable purchasing. I certainly require at least 50wt% CBDA, if not 60-80wt% when possible.

2 Likes

She’s is a verified slanger on here, meaning that everything would (should) be on the up and up. I recommended her because she sent a very nice sample pack to include winterized crude before the Christmas holidays. I used it to cut CBD (theirs) Disty to use in carts, and my experience was a very good one. Hence why I tagged her into this post (hopefully you’ll hear back soon).

3 Likes

@MinkLoafs would actually be the lab closer to yah :call_me_hand: @Shannacanna is over in CO

3 Likes

Thank you sir - If you need anything out of Kentucky holler at me. We focus on Isolate but I have partners across the state for anything else.

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout @Capttripppp

1 Like