ISO Tincture Formulation with a Focus on Anti-Inflammatory Effects

I have a family member who struggles with Lyme disease along with Crohn’s disease. I have recommended a CBD, THC 10:1 tincture so far and they reported back decent results. I was wondering what some of your go-to formulations are for personal health care. Also anyone with experience treating their own chronic illness, I would greatly value any insight you have into this. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’ve heard people say that CBG is supposed to help with inflammation especially in the stomach and gut, might be worth adding it into the CBD THC mix

3 Likes

THCV may also be useful for Crohns/inflammatory colitis

1 Like

THCV will reduce appetite but is also great for chrons as cyclopath said above, I concur.

Acai Fiber (found this better then the traditional psyllium fiber), along with Garden of Life’s liver health probiotics was amazing for me after antibiotics from mono four or five years back really fucked my gut’s biome up.

I found everclear tinctures far more effective and unsettling then mct oil based tinctures for my gut too at the time.

D9 sometimes would add to the bloat feeling, D8 seems to ramp up the acids in my gut with edibles and give some next level munchies that if I didnt give into led to the most comfortable stomach for me. CBG was also great as pointed out by bleedingreen, seems to mostly help calm the initial discomfort more then anything for me at least.

Just some more feedback to consider when you get feedback from family member on how its going.

Good luck having an unruly gut sucks.

3 Likes

THCv:CBG:CBC?

And any Deltas or HHC if they are looking to get high.

2 Likes

Do you have any recommendations on where to find some reliable cbc isolate/distillate?

for consumer amounts, i’ll plug my website. We also sell in kg amounts, via our B2B company.

2 Likes

CBD-A is also supposed to reduce inflammation.

1 Like