ISO THC trim/biomass in Michigan

We are searching for THC biomass and trim in Michigan. Must be in METRC. Aiming for lot sizes of 50 lbs and up.

Feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns.

Thanks

1 Like

any luck? … our team is having difficulty securing metrc biomass in Michigan as well too

Michigan market is tight, if you haven’t already gotten in touch with farms by now for the upcoming October harvest, you will probably have difficulty finding biomass.

A lot of the big operators are locking up biomass already ahead of time, us included.

1 Like

Thank you for the response and info! I was unaware of that and will have to bring that to the attention of our procurement team as they’re banking on croptober, however if deals are already getting locked in for biomass we might be in the same boat come harvest. we currently needing at least 1,000lb+/ week to keep up with our production goals. anyways Ty again and, :handshake: :mechanical_arm:

Yea, 1,000lb per week you’ll want to start looking up licensees on the CRA’s license map and I would start contacting all of the Class C grows that have multiple licenses and start to contact them now to see if they are willing to negotiate and lock in the sale of their material as soon as it is harvested.

I think you will find a lot of them, if it’s not committed to anywhere already, will be happy to get their crop “pre-sold”, especially in the current market.

Here is the link to the map of licensees:

https://michigan.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=cd5a1a76daaf470b823a382691c0ff60

3 Likes

dam that sucks