ISO THC seed brokerage partner/ Selling bulk THC autoflower seeds

My business partner and I collaborated with @707_grows this year and grew a few million fem auto seeds and a decent amount of fem full term seeds. All the seeds have been cleaned up, and now are ready to hit the soil.

We now are looking for either a brokerage partner to help distribute the seeds, or end consumers who want to purchase seeds for themselves directly from us. A potential partner for this business venture would need to bring to the table dynamics we do not currently have - such as an online presence in the cannabis industry or strong clone/seed sale history. We are looking for someone reputable, informed, and experienced - not someone dipping their feet into cannabis who just graduated a University with a degree in digital marketing

The OG auto seeds do very well and have notoriety in our region for their performance. The canopy symmetry, uniformity, and bag appeal are unparalleled with other auto flower genetics. The OG auto has been in the making for almost a decade now, and last year it came to fruition. Germination to harvest is only 60-63 days. Its really impressive all around and is the pride and joy on the farm. the OG Autos are stable, tested and verified. The biggest difference in the 2 auto seeds we offer is primarily the aesthetic expression of green vs purple flowers.

AVAILABLE NOW FEM AUTO-FLOWER STRAIN:
“OG Auto”
“Purple OG Auto”

Because we have so many Auto seeds, we are aiming for larger seed sales. But, until we can find someone more specialized in sales, we are willing to sell in any quantity.

Our price list goes as follows

0-999 $2.00 ea
1,000-4,999 $1.50 ea
5,000-9,999 $1.25 ea
10,000-19,999 $1.00 ea
20,000-99,999 .75 ea
100,000+ inquire directly

If you are interested in helping distribute or make a purchase, feel free to reach out to me directly.

We are based in Eugene, Oregon

We are very reasonable and realistic people and would love to work something out.

Below are some pics of our farm this year

Thanks for reading

This is the OG Auto flower

This is the OG Auto in the field about 50 days after germination

We are putting our photoperiods through rigorous testing right now. We expect good results, but do not feel comfortable selling them on the open market until after we can verify them. Until then, here is a sneak peak at what will be available.

NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FEM “PHOTOPERIOD” STRAINS

Sour tangie X OG
Purple punch X OG
Sundae driver X OG
Choko kush X OG
Wedding cake x OG
Blissfull Wizard x OG
Apex x OG

These were our photoperiods

This was the space we designated our breeding to this year

5 Likes

We are open to the idea of trades… but at the end of the day cash is king and i dont need anymore junk

1 Like

For end user, what kinda moq are we looking at and price per seed? Fields and flower look great

1 Like

I edited the post and it should be able to answer your questions now. Thanks for reaching out!

1 Like

@707_grows claims this is scam.

Buyer beware

3 Likes

2 Likes

I spoke with him directly and he confirmed that this is all untrue and dude is scamming.

I would assume his metric MI disty posts are scams too

2 Likes