Hi, I’m looking for a lab manager at our type 7 & distribution facility near Sacramento, CA. The ideal candidate will have the skills and multiple years of experience operating hydrocarbon machines. This position will manage day-to-day operations in a fully regulated, compliant environment.
- Operating hydrocarbon machines & post-processing procedures
- Maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to extraction equipment
- Training new team members on extraction equipment and procedures.
- Ensuring policy and procedure compliance across all processes within the department.
- Monitoring employee attendance and performance.
- Oversee equipment cleaning and maintenance policies, ensuring equipment is well maintained.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment used in the facility, assisting in improving records when needed
- Oversee process flow throughout department, making changes in allocation of resources to meet demand
- Ensuring team members store supplies and equipment and disposal of waste according to guidelines
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment and preparing requisitions as needed
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all chemicals and products
- Following all standard operating procedures regarding product creation and lab safety
- Works with testing laboratory as defined by state guidelines
Wage would start at $30-35hr or option of salary dependent on knowledge & experience.
Please DM for more info