ISO: Looking for 1000-5000+ lb Lots of Trimmed CBD Flower

We have sold out of everything on our farm and are in search of lots of CBD flower, preferably hand trimmed or hand touched, or tight machine trimmed. Prefer to be direct with farms and need upwards of 3000 lbs on a weekly basis. Great opportunity to establish long term relations with established buyers.

Minimal to no seed, nice bud structure, good nose, well trimmed, sorted, and ready to sell. Currently paying $200-250 per lb. Please DM me and let me know what you have. Here is an example of what we have been purchasing:

2 Likes

Good day
we have CBD Flower Cherry Blossom

Ok, can you send me some more information? Pictures, price, location, and quantity available?

To be perfectly honest the Cherry Wine and its crosses typically miss the mark but always worth a shot to check it out.

Talk to Roland 6195006518. He has top quality Hand-trimmed buds that good, with multiple strains within that price range. That was my first sample order

Out of Junction City, Oregon. Wig Wam Farms has 5000 pounds of hand bucked Lifter (19%), Sour Space Candy (15%) and Hawaiian Haze (15%). 2019 Harvest, compliant until October of 2020.