ISO hemp compliant THC-V

I tried using the search function but couldn’t find much. Any reliable vendors for compliant THC-V distillate in here? Would start with a sample order then about 20 units a month to start. Likely growth

1 Like

THCV is not an isomer of CBD, and it cannot be extracted from hemp.

What logic are you using to define it as “hemp compliant”?!?

2 Likes

I’ll try to save you some trouble and say what you’re asking for does not exist at this time. Anyone who PM’s you saying they can deliver this will be a scammer.

There are THC strains that produce comparable levels of THCV but definitely not hemp and definitely not compliant. There have been several who have claimed to have made it via conversion that turned out to be mystery soup. The only one that was being sold on here turned out to be a ripoff.

Judging by the wording of your request I’m afraid you have some unrealistic expectations and I’d avoid waving your money around asking to get scammed.

6 Likes

Unless he is talking about d8 thcv which can be converted from cbdv. If he is saying hemp derived i imagine he is talking d8

2 Likes

You are mistaken. I have a hemp-derived ND THC with a 7:1 CBD to d9THCv ratio extract. This is the full spectrum of a specific varietal of hemp. But yes other than this, it’s all synthesized or converted d8THCv on the market.

1 Like

May I see the COA? (DM is fine)

THCV is something of a unicorn around here but if so I stand corrected. So far all of the people on here trying to sell THCV hemp genetics didn’t ever follow up with any legitimate COA’s. I know there are a number of THCV/THCA strains floating around but I’d be impressed if you’ve got the real deal for compliant hemp.

7 Likes

Sent COA!

Why wouldn’t you just lead with posting the COA publicly to shut everyone up at once if it’s legit? Good possibility you’d end up with more customers quicker that way too

3 Likes

I’m considering it. My company does not sell bulk extracts so I don’t necessarily want to open the floodgates immediately before I gauge interest and prepare on my end. Hope that makes sense. Happy to DM you the COA if you’re interested.

3 Likes

I don’t really have a dog this fight yet. Sometimes I just like to see the peanut gallery get silenced

2 Likes

I would also love to see that COA, thanks

3 Likes

COA my way my friend.

1 Like

Sent :rocket:

1 Like

It’s 10% THCV 70% CBD. I thought it was the other way around. Still way above average on THCV (compared to most things) but not a THCV isolate like I thought we were discussing.

4 Likes

I said it was 7:1 tho in the post tho lmao. I do not think the molecule would be as effective in an isolated form but YMMV. This is essentially a full-spec distillate. It just so happens be THC-free and extremely high in THCv, CBG (potentiates effect) and CBDv.

1 Like

This is what we use for our gummies. We have access to it but usually don’t sell it. We just use it for product manufacturing. Tons of great benefits!!

You did but I mistakenly assumed you used the high THCV strain to then isolate THCV such as through chromatography or other means. I definitely stand corrected on that high THCV hemp genetic, that’s a valuable cut you’ve got there.

As for there being a pure THCV isolate on the market, that still looks to be a unicorn of sorts. Have you tried taking it a step further to separate it from the CBD? THCV’s boiling point is higher than most cannabinoids.

I do agree about whether or not this is something we actually want to be consuming as an isolate. I just said it earlier this week but judging off the literature on receptor activity, pure THCV is probably not fun at all to consume. I think everyone wants to think it will be a magical cannabis-based stimulant but really it probably will make most people nauseous. (Side note: Cannabis does produce more than one stimulant already, they’re just not cannabinoids)

1 Like

I dabbed it, it was nothing crazy like i had expected. I did see some real effects as far as apatite suppressant. I really think it wasn’t much more than a coffee 60 - 75mg of caffeine in a caparison. We are starting to do some medical mushrooms blends for testing. (lions main, reishi, cordycepts and turkey tail).

2 Likes

Thats D8THCV though. That stuff is old news.

1 Like

Please send COA?