ISO Fresh West Coast Hemp Flower

Heading north next week, looking to visit a couple hemp farms with fresh smokable hemp flower available for purchase.

Will be driving from LA all the way up through Oregon to WA.

Looking for a small amount (5-10 lbs) of fresh, seedless, delta 9 or total t compliant smokable flower. Has to be fresh.

Would be a plus if it was a variety of strains.

Feel free to send a DM if you have this available

3 Likes

Bump. Where’s the growers @?

1 Like

In Fresno county right off I-5… come by…

2 Likes

I’m sure this will be an easier find in a few weeks. Just hoping to get some fresh flower asap to stand out from the competition with year+ old flower on the shelves

I think many that are new to the industry and started hemp brands out of nowhere will not know the importance of fresh flower.

1 Like

Have a trimming warehouse in Cali. We will be trimming 5,000lbs + a week for a bunch of different farmers. Over 15 strains coming down

3 Likes

Where is the hemp from? Where are you trimming? Close to LA?

2 Likes

In LA and comes from different parts of Cali, NV and Oregon

1 Like

Would someone interested in picking up a small amount of flower (5-10 lbs) be able to come to the facility and pick out a few nice ones? Farmers market style? How would that work

1 Like

The aim for visiting the farm is to ensure quality before purchasing, and to establish relationships with California farms.

Buying smokable hemp flower sight unseen can be a real shitshoot sometimes unfortunately

2 Likes

Hmu when you’re in the Willamette valley

1 Like

A lot of people use the term “smokable“ quite loosely. Some hemp flower I’ve come by had no business not being processed into isolate

5 Likes

Love this. Look forward to meeting up when you come south!

1 Like

Yes I’ll be in the neighborhood in a couple weeks looking forward to it!

What parts of WA?

2 Likes

Just barley crossing the border, at the coast

1 Like

Dang!

Bump. Still need fresh 2020 harvest with good pricing. Tap in via DM

1 Like

In the Willamette valley will be available in a couple days

2 Likes

Bump. Where are the 2020 hemp growers at!!?

Two buyers right here :raised_hands:

1 Like

@RedDog he’s got what you need