ISO Expierience Grower/Extractor

I am searching for a Grower/ Extractor with legal experience that can be verified. A little about what we are trying to accomplish and who we are:

We are going for a Small Craft Grow license in the state of Illinois. Licenses will be awarded no later than July 1st. We are located in Rockford Illinois. We have openings for about 6 more employees. These jobs will be salary and include full benefits. For more information send resumes to mattnadvisor@gmail.com and we can set up an interview from there. Thanks!

5 Likes

@Badcookieextracts might be in the area. I think. I remember he was wanting to get up there when he could.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for tagging him. We do also provide incentives for relocation as well. Have him send over his resume and im sure we can help him out. If you know anyone else please let me know!

1 Like

I definitely will try to think of anyone that I might know in the area. I know there is another friend on here from a state or so under there. And when I met him he mentioned that he was going to try to get up there for the same reason. His name is eluding me right now, I’ll remember it while sleeping, I’m sure.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for thinking of me! @Mattn I’ll be reaching out to you soon. I’m in Nashville until Thursday so it’ll probably be over the weekend.

Sent you an e-mail!

2 Likes

We are turning our application in this Friday because the deadline to turn it in is the 16th. If there is any way you could send your resume in before that it would be much appreciated. Thanks again and i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yeah ill make sure to get it to you Thursday when I get home. Look forward to chatting with you soon

1 Like