ISO Experience with150kg Per Hour Gummy Machine

Hello Future4200 members,

We are in the market for a 150kg per hour soft gummy machine line. In search of reputable vendors with new machines, used machines for sale, and manufacturers currently producing their own bulk gummies with similar machines.

Would love to hear all feedback anyone has about the experience with these machines or the dos and don’ts.

6 Likes

check out this gummy line I set up for a client in southern California.
It does 150kg per hr as well.

7 Likes

price?

3 Likes

The one shown in video cost around $88,000 + shipping

3 Likes

What is the brand of this machine? Pretty cool set up

The company what make it call TG Machinery Shanghai.

1 Like

Can you provide me more information on the case study for US customer? Price? Can you also send me specifics of your machines any metrics? Power usage? Maintenance? Everything you can on it please

Here is their email address: plum@tgmachine.com
Price, around 80,000 USD, lead time is 3 month. Power 45kw.
I personally don’t sell those unit, but you can get more info by emailing them.

2 Likes

I am a controls engineer with over 10 years of experience in the automation world. I have setup over 20 cannabis companies throughout the US with fully or partially automated lines. Ranging from Gummy cooking/depositor equipment, bottling lines, packaging lines, chocolate lines etc. If you have any specific questions, feel free to shoot them my way. I will do my best to help you out.

Goodluck on your journey

2 Likes

can you send me the appropriate documents for this Machine Thank you

Hey, sorry to revive an old thread. Are you still implementing setups? Would love to chat