ISO D8 slabs

delusional lol

ok the government is gonna be feeding us human meat as fake meat… :kissing_heart: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t and won’t bend over backwards for daddy government and daddy Biden

These laws were made to divide us and scare us and to control us.

Nothing ever good comes out of the feds saying “we are here to help!”

1 Like

I swear to god I just finished a half gram that tastes like garbage distillate with True Terpenes added, from a dispo, for $40. Unfucking believable

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised. Dispensary’s are shady as fuck with carts.

but hey at least you got your weed card

lucily i dont follow the laws and rules the governemt says… i follow my own moral code which can align or not align with the laws… thats it… i dont vote anymore… i dont get involved with that fixed game like some of you all… have fun!

1 Like

This was oil in a syringe… no cart… :-1:

2 Likes

What???

That is even worse. A patient will DAB that instead of putting it in a cart which will BURN the fake terps. That is the same exact shit I see locally around here

Some local vendor is making syringes and when he posted it, he had a raw distillate one and one with terpenes added to it side by side and the one with “indica terpenes” in it was more golden than the one without

2 Likes

better than not in a state where 1 cart can be a felony… its called weed insurance here… worth the $77.50 a year i spend on it!

3 Likes

Pretty much what I did, put it in my Yocan flame and hit it. Tastes exactly like the true terps shit I was making when I first got started. :face_vomiting:

Weak AF too…

1 Like

Same here, the way the laws are written there are a LOT of protections and vagueness around what is acceptable. Thanks AZ Supreme Court!

2 Likes

Jesus. Im glad I started making carts a year ago with proper knowledge of terpenes lol, my friend gave me a vial of botanical terpenes to use and I still have some because the brand is discontinued but I liked them a lot for botanical and I despise any terpene that isn’t canna or hemp. Now I use only hemp derived after purchasing what I thought was botanical terpenes but turned out to be food grade isolated terpenes!
I will post the vials of food grade terps I bought, never used them as I did more research into the brand but still have them cause I’m not throwing away terpenes as its not meant to be thrown away in normal trash. Its a chemical.

3 Likes

Agreed. Having a card isn’t bad.

You’re saving your ass from a potential cop having a bad day + a cart without having a card.

Thinking smarter and harder.

In FL you can have a card and carry up to 2 oz’s, or catch a felony for possessing over an ounce… I’ll take the card

4 Likes

Exactly. Period on that.

Especially with how random cops are in larger states and large cities .

Ahhh shit mane I don’t wanna break the law but I could send you my carts at a dub and save your lungs

3 Likes

This is what the community is about![quote=“Jc1944, post:77, topic:136905, full:true”]
Ahhh shit mane I don’t wanna break the law but I could send you my carts at a dub and save your lungs
[/quote]

Its good to see people care about each other in this community still. I know too many people who wouldn’t even think of doing that for even a close close friend.

3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/BabyBees/comments/mzal6l/what_is_needed_for_a_proper_reflux_setup/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Go tell reddit, plenty of people with shit tek

2 Likes

Rather let them kill themselves