ISO D8 slabs

10 Likes

šµš“Šš“‰ š’¹š’¾š’¹ š’½š‘’ š’¹š’¾š‘’ā€¦š“š’¾š“‰š“‰š“š‘’ š’„š‘œš‘’š“Ž š’¾š“ˆ š“ƒš‘œš“Œ š’»š’¶š“‰ š’„š‘œš‘’ š’»š‘œ š“š’¾š’»š‘’!!!

3 Likes

Just messing around. But is there really any clean D8?

2 Likes

There are a few clean manufacturers and funny enough even before @iontrap s pussy ass scared manufacturers there was clean d8.

4 Likes

Check out the thread on here that we have all been posting in. Mine is clean along with everyone else that has posted their results. D8 got flack for being ā€œtoxicā€ for a while, now if made properly, it should only get flak for being weaker than D9. Killa just likes to hate on d8 lol

3 Likes

my favorite forum time is shitting on d8ā€¦ if you wanna sell d8, by all means. its the people that try to sell it as something its notā€¦ thats what i have an issue with. When weed was illegal, we had none of these problemsā€¦ Even when weed was medical and legal in some places, there were no problems like thisā€¦

Soon as the hemp boys got in the gameā€¦ they intend on ruining the weed game for PURE PROFITSā€¦ since the hemp boys got in the game we has our favorite scams on the market like d8 sprayed hemp packsā€¦ pine resinā€¦ fake d8 slabsā€¦ dirty as fuck d8ā€¦ a whole bunch of non-trained chemist pretending to be for MONEY! i FORGOT THE BEST>>>>> Vitamin Eā€¦ how else is cbd not to crystallizeā€¦just cut it till it wont! LOL

why make fake weed and oil when mother nature made the real thing soooo good!

8 Likes

So the handful of guys that are making clean shit makes up for the infinite amount of assholes at places like reddit that think itā€™s ok to convert crude, and sell it as D8 without a distillation? BECAUSE that is the problemā€¦ Not the handful of people doing the right thing

3 Likes

I donā€™t know broski I donā€™t make nor sell booty product.

Money grabs will be made I mean why wouldnā€™t the market be exploited for profit? Iā€™ll join you on shitting on the bad products out there but shit mane this clean D8 hits different out of a nice ceramic cart with nothing but 7% hemp terps. My personal favorite day smoke is D8 the nights for D9.

2 Likes

okā€¦ do you ship your product over state lines? do you support people shipping d8 across state lines and say its legal?

No bro it doesnā€™t balance the scales at all. But at the same time the ones selling compliant safe D8 are different. KCA does the tests they come back.clean Iā€™m a sucker if I donā€™t buy it and make safe affordle products. Talking all my gram products are 24.99 retail.

Now reddit is a place where dumb fucks go to get robbed or poisoned thatā€™s their own prerogative I once almost bought a few Ls from reddit but my instincts said nahhh

1 Like

Who cares people ship hot CBD crude all day.

Since when do you listen to the government

Do you not fly with weed thatā€™s still deemed illegal by the federal government?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Nope nope nope. I call them out and they all have excuses why they can still ship and how itā€™s legal to ship. I manufacture in a clean ass environment (check my posts) and sell at a reasonable price point for stores to be able to sell at a fair price.

Could I make mo money of course but mo money mo problems.

Iā€™m only working with 50 stores at the moment and itā€™s not hundreds an order I educate them and warn them of whatā€™s out there and if they believe me or care about safety they usually buy from me. The stores are all 1 hour radius to my business.

1 Like

I have purchased empty carts from Ben before. Am I allowed to give a review?

if your keeping it your stateā€¦ and not championing for the illegal transportation of a schudule 1 drug ON an OPEN FORUMā€¦ I have no issues with you or what your doingā€¦ ive never singled you outā€¦ the only ones i have issues with are the ones that are trying to ruin the gameā€¦

thats it. If you wanna sell that shitā€¦ go for it.

I dont pretend and tell people that its legalā€¦ that is illegal and say its illegal and if you do that your breaking federal lawā€¦ i have a card saying my government prescribed me this medicine thouā€¦

2 Likes

reallyā€¦ this should be good! why not!

1 Like

I donā€™t have a problem with the people doing the right thing. I have issue with fuck sticks selling shit that makes a person feel like they have to quit smoking everything in order to breathe again. And it happened here, from a vendor I thought I could trust.
So Iā€™m not anti-D8. I just donā€™t want anyone to have to go through the shit I went through because it sucksā€¦ Iā€™m honestly not sure that I would personally smoke D8 again. Personallyā€¦ But this be Murica, and people are free to do as they please, and is also why outside of this post (and maybe a couple of others) I donā€™t voice my opinion. Weā€™re all adults, and Iā€™ve certainly made enough decisions to fuck myself up along the way. Everybody should have that same right!

1 Like

Bet I hate those motherfuckers too. I mean can I compete with 7 dollar carts? Sure as fuck can but I donā€™t want to commit federal offenses.

Those that do all the shady shit are going to dig themselves in deep I mean actively asking for way to launder money on open forums is what will get them in the long runā€¦I hope

2 Likes

You know the shoe box size USPS boxes? I got the empty carts in that with no protection around itā€¦ shaking all over, handwritten and it took a week to even send. When I wanted to purchase more he never replied and ghosted me. I only purchased 100 as well just as sample and I was pleased with the hardware. But ā€œcustomer satisfactionā€ doesnā€™t seem to be a priority.

2 Likes

Send me a DM I would love to gift you some of my carts I have 9 different hemp terps thanks to this forum

2 Likes

$7 carts = literal poison

I know people who choose to purchase those $7 vials of poison over a true single source cart because ā€œmuh money and MuH packaging bruh no onez be buyin it cuhā€