ISO D8 slabs

TOTALLY feels as strong as D9… I don’t know what those elitist over at future are thinking!

4 Likes

Did u guys see the new wku consulting video lol

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please stop making sales comments on old threads, that shit’s probably hot and you’re not verified

3 Likes

Im not making a sales comment. Crumble is way better than shatter. And does it matter if the thread is old or not

It matters that your not verified to slang products on this site

So saying crumble is better than shatter is selling.

And u think i would want to sell something to someone who behaves like this ethier. Because i never would

https://future4200.com/t/iso-8-converted-liters-in-ca-today/98450/3?u=kingofthekush420

This looks like slanging to me

The attitude will only get your post flagged faster

Just saying

2 Likes

Lol the fact you think you have compliant d8 crumble just proves you have no idea wtf is even going on with the d8 market

Thats what i got it for. Im not being snide like you i said what i said. Your trying to telling me im selling when my first post is of me showing my wax i got since everyone likes to bust each others balls. I think ur just mad i found such nice stuff

And why are you being so passive aggressive. I know what i have if i made it bud. Im having a graph done on it and i have a full panel like my post says lol your just being a hater

https://future4200.com/t/iso-8-converted-liters-in-ca-today/98450/3?u=kingofthekush420

This is the first post you made and you’re going around spamming old sales threads that are over a year old

Don’t get mad at me you can’t read the rules

2 Likes

Lol you seem pretty defensive for someone who can’t even follow the rules

Like I said don’t get mad at me because you’re not verified

How am i spamming because im posting in different extract topics. Leave me alone stop harrassing me.

Get verified then and stop spamming

Going into every year old sales thread and saying shit like this isn’t allowed unless your verified to sell products on this site

It’s pretty simple

How am i being defensive lol ur passive aggressive and acting like a hater for no reason. And i wouldnt ever sell on here because people like u are rude. Alot of people attack each other here

Your the one spamming sitting acting like how u are man. Again go somewhere else with ur passive aggressive ways and stop being a hater.

Hmmmm

I know thinking is hard

I mean you can’t even understand you have to be verified to sell products on this site

It wasnt a sales thread. He was wanted d8 shatter and everyone told him he shouldnt just as i said he shouldnt.