ISO D8 slabs

Thats what i got it for. Im not being snide like you i said what i said. Your trying to telling me im selling when my first post is of me showing my wax i got since everyone likes to bust each others balls. I think ur just mad i found such nice stuff

And why are you being so passive aggressive. I know what i have if i made it bud. Im having a graph done on it and i have a full panel like my post says lol your just being a hater

https://future4200.com/t/iso-8-converted-liters-in-ca-today/98450/3?u=kingofthekush420

This is the first post you made and you’re going around spamming old sales threads that are over a year old

Don’t get mad at me you can’t read the rules

2 Likes

Lol you seem pretty defensive for someone who can’t even follow the rules

Like I said don’t get mad at me because you’re not verified

How am i spamming because im posting in different extract topics. Leave me alone stop harrassing me.

Get verified then and stop spamming

Going into every year old sales thread and saying shit like this isn’t allowed unless your verified to sell products on this site

It’s pretty simple

How am i being defensive lol ur passive aggressive and acting like a hater for no reason. And i wouldnt ever sell on here because people like u are rude. Alot of people attack each other here

Your the one spamming sitting acting like how u are man. Again go somewhere else with ur passive aggressive ways and stop being a hater.

Hmmmm

I know thinking is hard

I mean you can’t even understand you have to be verified to sell products on this site

It wasnt a sales thread. He was wanted d8 shatter and everyone told him he shouldnt just as i said he shouldnt.

It doesn’t matter youre posting the same shit in every thread

It’s spam

That sucks your having a rough day man.

It sounds to me like you are having the bad day lol

The rules are the rules, arguing with me isn’t going to change shit

And im not posting the same thing. I just got someone to do a graph on my stuff 1 hour ago from this thread so again. Whatever ur going through isnt for the internet man smoke some weed or something

So you’re posting things to get sales without being verified

Do you not understand how this site works?

I dont argue im calm and people know me in the thread. Im a good dude but ur acting all the wrong ways.

2 Likes

Youre a good dude arguing over the rules that have been on this site since it was made

How about you get verified and stop arguing?

You fucked up bro deal with it

https://future4200.com/t/iso-8-converted-liters-in-ca-today/98450/3?u=kingofthekush420

I dont sell to people like u nor do i need to do it on the internet i live in califonria. Ur the only one with a problem

Crumble is shatter you fucking mongoloid. It’s literally baked shatter. Please stop smoking this shit its ruining your already dwindling IQ.

Absolute fucking ape mentality

Please stop spamming your hot GARBAGE here before I sic some artificial terpene companies on you

See?? This is the stuff I’m talking about. People like this. They dont learn.

2 Likes

Either that’s not true or you only came to that conclusion after kotk said something. Idc what you do man but you literally were/tried to sell it earlier.

So that deal for 7liters you were talking bout now isn’t happening?

1 Like