ISO COA generator software

So the state accredits the lab… how is what @rowan said untrue? You’re splitting hairs like… how a chemist splits molecules…

Good content from you, big fan of your work, looking foreward to more-

You need an anlytics report generator…

Edit: been introduced to LIMS and from a layman point of view I love it, it is so clean and just backtracks everystep…

Pharma guys reading this must be like:" wtf dude thats like, what we live every day" :))

This all the way. It’s very high dollar to do it correctly. I once worked for a pharma company that changed out VP of Quality with a more experienced person and one of his main objectives was to implement a LIMS system, it moved so slowly because of the cost.

Edit: always read a comment all the way through :joy: @Cassin thanks dude these are incredible resources

1 Like

Depending on what your raw data looks like you can use a series of excel formulas saved into a template to basically transcribe all the chemicals and their corresponding numbers into a table template. Basically you can set up a spreadsheet template with various basica formulas to substitute lets say “:arrow_up_small:9-tetrahydrocannabinol ; 0.031[%]” to remove spaces, round values to whatever decimal place, display as percentage as well as carry over the chemical name and corresponding percentage to their own respective cells in a table template for using to calculate totals. This would be fairly easy to set up if you were just testing a dozen or two cannabinoids but the more widespread the data the harder it’d be to streamline a reusable template. Once the name and percentage are split into their own cells you can just do an autosum formula vertically and horizontally. Separate row with a formula like “=[E1+F1]*0.88”. Before you save the file just filter the column for the name of each cannabinoid/whatever chemicals you’re testing to omit everything with a “0.0%” value to clean it up.

This idea is a lot harder to explain in text rather than just show someone in excel. With Pivot tables, vlookup, autosum, and basic formulas you can create templates to do everything you’d need to compile for a COA. If you were testing for a ton of stuff you’d definitely want an all-in-one system but excel is great for this type of stuff if you put the time in to set it up.

1 Like

Is this something you can still do?

1 Like

I’ve failed one project (lack of continued communication and still awaiting responses) for Shimadzu HPLC after already finding solutions for it they moved to the premade solution and stopped needing custom programming.

For GC-FID I’ve successfully hired and lead a programmer to make customizations for a client’s needs. That client is a well-known European Testing facility.

@Vets4thr with that said, I’m confident with solving if you can provide consistent communication with me / development team.

If you’re seeking a custom solution I can solve it within reason.

Things you need to provide up front: details of the hardware, firmware, current software and operating systems used.

Data reports they make and file format provided.

Final goal draft drawing / idea with listed requirements

My only reference for this work is @Dr_Jebril and we worked it to several revisions to a stage he was comfortable and able to produce a successful result.

1 Like

I confirm that @moveweight managed this little project for me and we could eventually have a working solution. :handshake:

1 Like