Iso cbda

Looking for CBDA, isolate or full spec distillate, feel free to reach out with COAs and pricing via DM :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

If you distilled it wouldn’t it be cbd instead of cbda?

6 Likes

Have you played with CBDa yet?

Iv contemplated adding it to a few of our products.

1 Like

Yes that would be a crude oil, but I’ve also hear about people melting CBDA powder to the point where it decarboxylates halfway, creating a extract around 50% CBDA and 50% CBD, that is supposedly flowable and non-crystallizing. Marketing it as an oil blend.
distillate, crude, oil blend, sometimes they are marketed using the wrong terms

3 Likes

What if you have Summit’s space level vacuum?

I’ve been looking for CBDA crude for a while and I don’t understand why its been so difficult for an extractor to just yank some crude before they decarb it, but it turns out its very difficult -_-

Please gimme a shout if you find any that’s worthwhile?

1 Like

@PharmExOregon what’s up with your crystalline cbda?

2 Likes

Yeah whats up with that?

1 Like

It’s real sexy looking but can’t seem to get it under 1% THC so it’s still Oregon only.

I think the THCA co-crystalizes with the CBDA so I’d need to do a reX to get it complaint and I’ve been too busy with other projects to put much time into it. I think @proendo is also playing around with it.

2 Likes

That’s the only way I’ve been able to make CBD carts that don’t crash. 50:50 either cbda live resin that we decarb half way or just blend CBD distillate and CBDA isolate at same ratio.

3 Likes

You find that acidifying your crystallisation solvent has any effect?

1 Like

@Zack_illuminated ?

3 Likes

On the equipment side, our Behemoth can put out high 95%+ CBDa isolate that is THC free. The same tech is now featured on all of our units.

As for isolate in hand, Mike at SonEX Labs (713-206-6675) can take care of ya. Have a large supply available.

1 Like

Has anyone seen a spike in THC (possibly over the legal limit) when decarbing CBD live resin?