ISO CBD oil bottling/labelling company.

Hi, we are looking for a company who can take our ready formulated CBD oil and bottle, label, shrink seal it, etc. assuming we provide artwork for label and box.

Also looking for someone who can take our crude and do the same plus formulation into carrier oil.

So far I’m only finding companies that want to sell white label products rather than packaging our product.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Is your oil compliant?

UBIX Processing can do that.

The oil is compliant, the crude will be hot.

I think we got you handled my man :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is UBIX processing.
The answer about compliant oil is yes. We can provide potency,pesticide, residual solvent,heavy metals and microbial.
Please be beware that most oil out there has pesticides due to what is called “drift”
This happens when crops close by are sprayed and they drift on to hemp crops.

1 Like

We can do that for you. We can formulate your extract into end products and have done so for a few years now. We do labeling, packaging, shrink wrap, etc. We even do custom formulations and enjoy doing it. So if you want a mountain dew flavor, pizza(yes, we’ve done it) or plain ol’ peppermint we can handle that. We have industrial labeling onsite with no extra art or die fees. Boxes can be date coded if interested. Samples and proof of concepts are free with no MOQ (within reason). We’ve made tinctures made from the roughest crude taste like it came from isolate. Full organic processing and formulations are also available if requested.

3 Likes