ISO Canadian importer

I have a customer requesting an order of cbd product, are there any Canadians on here who import from the US?

There are a few American companies with the permission annd proper license to export CBD to Canada. One of my associates holds one (of three) permits. I can always introduce you if you would like. Email or message me if you are interested brother​:articulated_lorry::evergreen_tree::truck:. KP 5417958145 ; or lekash142llc@gmail.com.

Cheers brother

To export to Canada you need a licensed LP with an import license. Health Canada must approve and license this on a case by case basis (for both the exporting company and importing company).

HC will approach the exporting country’s Federal Health Authority to ensure they have the ability to export.

To my knowledge (last time I checked with HC), there have been NO imports into Canada of isolate, other than for research purposes.

I’ve been through the process for exporting to Canada under license for R&D. It takes a while.

1 Like

Im currently going through the same hurdles for importing some CBGA isolate for research. its a pain, but it is possible.

1 Like

Between the cannabis act and some Nixon-era treaties, it’s almost impossible to import any cannabis product into Canada except for research purposes. If this is a commercial deal, forget about it. Why is your customer wanting to buy from US instead of from a Canadian LP? Just about everything is available locally.

We have a person we are working with who has done it… going good now but was really a pain!