ISO Bhogart or BVV Vacuum Oven

Looking for any of the following or equivalents:

BHOgart 1.9 cu ft
BHOgart 2.4 cu ft
BVV 3.2 cu ft

Preferably on the east coast. Will consider something out west assuming shipping is an option (I know a lot of y’alls don’t like to package and ship big stuff like this). For equivalent ovens, I would prefer something with heated shelves.

No pumps or peripherals needed/wanted.

Thank you

2 Likes

I believe XD has 1.9-7.5 and ships as well.

2 Likes

choice :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. Looking at these models specifically for smaller/more economical ovens with heated shelves specifically. Bit of a cheap bastard so used/refurb/scratch & dent is ideal.

1 Like

Across intl used ovens eBay is king

1 Like

The bhogart 2.4 use very little power, i use to run everything off generators so had to know i think i had 3-4 on a honda eu2000

5 Likes

I’d check out the insides side by side with an across before making the choice. I’ve had multiple bvv ovens shit out on me for various reasons, one was for silicone tubing inside where across used metal

1 Like

Hello Sid, please check out the 3.2 cu fts we have listed on our site. We have them in stock and ready to ship from our shop in CA. The price is $3,500 including free shipping in the contiguous United States.

https://www.extractorsolutions.com/product-page/3-2-cu-ft-vacuum-oven

U will pay the shipping from cali? Have a heated shelf, 3.2 bhogart, on tits shape. The tall one with wheels

Is it still available?

Are you willing to sell the oven for 2500 now that you price dropped it to 2700

Come on man it’s 2800 now and that excludes tax and you’re asking to knock another 300 off and eat the tax on a new item?

1 Like

Its a China oven that sells for 2500 or less directly from the manufacturer. So I mean I would think they are getting for cheaper then that straight from manufacturer. I could be wrong but I can find these for 2500 for single ovens from manufacturer so I would assume a business selling them gets more then singles and gets them for cheaper so can be competitive, 2800 is a great price I was just curious anyways didn’t mean to offend anyone, but at the end ofbthe day China products deserve China prices

Hello, yes these are in stock. Please give me a call to discuss pricing.

Will do