ISO any fellow F4200 members have online shops for boutique cannabinoid products (d9 THCo, THCp, thcv) Vapes tinctures gummies etc?

Just curious if anyone here has an online storefront for boutique cannabinoid products I’d like to do some personal testing along with my wife and some other medical patients using some of these compounds for mental health and autoimmune disease pain relief.

5 Likes

Vivimu.com is great. If you’re looking for the cannabinoids in raw form feel free to hit me up!

4 Likes

I formulate topicals, tinctures and vapes. I don’t sell tinctures but if you have any questions about using some of these cannabinoids I might be able to offer anecdotal information. I have tried all of them but not all in tinctures at this time!

Yes, also we’re running our 4/20 sale currently, so everything is 50% off. www.kushqueen.shop

1 Like

We got you on the gummies. It wouldn’t be hard to make the tinctures. We already stock one of them…

Rhizo Sciences sells flower, distillates, isolates, tinctures and gummies.
In particular we have tinctures including FS CBD, CBDA, CBGA, CBDV, THCV and Delta 8 as well as concentrates for making your own products or dabbing etc.

Looking to get in some THCA products as well.

Heyo! Hemp Hop®️ is an e-commerce storefront (local delivery & curbside pickup in Charlotte) + fast nationwide and worldwide shipping. We have a good variety of cannabinoids for you to try out.

You can find us online at hemphop.co

1 Like