Is Vegas happening? Asking for a friend

I’m not talking about general useage with nicotine. I was 100% refering to the comment about them not coming to the shows affecting vaping. I think it’s only time before USA companies eventually setup shop and take over the domestic vape needs.

not a chance

Domestic vape companies are coming in the near future.

5 Likes

I think Mexico will be the next vape hub. Not the US.

9 Likes

this is a typical misconception about china.

there wages are increasing and conditions are getting better.

I do believe that we all should be more self sufficient and this crisis we are going through
is a good example of why.

but to believe that the chinese do not care about there people is not correct.

they have a long term plan and as they get there they improve and make conditions better.

quite a few of there cities dwarf most cities in around the world and there tech is really second to
none when they want it to be.

until this crisis china was putting billions and billions into cpu design with intel and amd in there
sights.

there people are mostly very patriotic as are you americans.

they have developed everything that they do to be efficient and have built industries that
support each other next to each other.

they started by paying bad wages as they built there info structure but don’t be fullish
and think that they are any less than you are.

the minimum wage in the states is disgusting the medical is disgusting.

the time I worked in san jose I found that no one wanted to know me until I spoke with an australian
accent for fear of there own people.

to say that they earn five dollars a day in todays world shows that you are not really paying
attention to the rest of the world.

I like a lot of the world will not say that this is the case for the rest of your country as I have known
and loved many americans (as well as chinese) and I know that if I did say it I would not be
telling the truth.

I can say though the chinese are very very aware of what is going on in other countries and
play a large part in the supply and info structure of the world.

personally they scare the shit out of me.

but then again so does trump

7 Likes

Natural Products Expo East just got cancelled, granted it’s on the east coast but I’d bet that MJbizcon will not be happening as an in person event this year. They will just wait until the last min to cancel it.

1 Like

sorry I couldn’t help my self :slight_smile:

Johnny’s in America
Low techs at the wheel

Nobody needs anyone
They don’t even just pretend
Johnny’s in America

I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t help it
I’m afraid I can’t

I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t

I’m afraid of Americans

Johnny’s in America

Johnny wants a brain
Johnny wants to suck on a Coke

Johnny wants a woman
Johnny wants to think of a joke

Johnny’s in America

I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t

I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t

I’m afraid of Americans

Johnny’s in America
Johnny looks up at the stars

Johnny combs his hair
And Johnny wants pussy in cars

Johnny’s in America
Johnny’s in America

I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t

I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t

I’m afraid of Americans

God is an American
God is an American

I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t

I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the world
I’m afraid I can’t

Yeah, I’m afraid of Americans
I’m afraid of the words
I’m afraid I can’t

I’m afraid of Americans

Johnny’s an American
Johnny’s an American

Johnny’s an American
Johnny’s an American
Johnny’s an American

2 Likes

Yeah Chinese government is awesome. Just ask the uigers and the people of Hong Kong.

Also the only reason jobs got shipped to China is American corporations sent them there. The billionaires make truckloads of money while we fight fur the scraps, like it’s the Chinese people’s fault that billionaires are greedy fuckfaces

10 Likes

people are people and I have had a lot of dealing with both the americans and the chinese.

you are right I should supply reference again

about $13000 USD a year no where near 5 dollars a day

minimum wage in the USA is about $15000 USD

everything other than housing is a lot lot cheaper in china than the states too.

both the usa and china had an unemployment rate of 3.6% in 2019

but this year

usa is around 11 to 14%
and china 5.7%

don’t worry in time they will own us all.

and they will care about there people then too.

as I said they scare the shit out of me.

4 Likes

people=people
ccp= evil

5 Likes

I’m saying it now:

Trade shows will start up when concerts do.

Next summer

5 Likes

We had 21 trade shows booked for 2020

Made it to 4 by end of February.

These virtual trade shows are a fucking joke.

4 Likes

Currently is a life in prison sentence in Hong Kong for pro democracy protests, peaceful protests. Life in prison. China just took over and are cracking down hard.

Tell me again about people=people…

I love Chinese people. I lived in China. I’ve been to Hong Kong, and I can assure you that the Chinese governments vision of the future is completely fucked. You don’t want to live there

one name for ya

julian assange

1 Like

My point is the Chinese government is composed of people. And they’ll send whoever pisses them off to literal forced sterilization and concentration camps.

All while American corporations take home bags of money down the street. The management consulting firm McKinsey held a huge corporate retreat a couple miles from one of the Chinese concentration camps for uigers. Yeah, people=people and some people are heartless

2 Likes

exactly :slight_smile:

And the USA is going that direction too, warrentless unmarked federal ICE agents dragging random protestors to federal jail. And fkn crickets from the supposed freedom loving far right wing…

5 Likes

If your talking about Portland, good take all them losers to jail. What the low lifes are doing in that area is disgusting. Here is a way to fix it. You warn everybody that it is too hard to tell the peaceful protesters from the non-peaceful so everyone will be considered non-peaceful. Some of the vids I seen you can clearly see the antifa thug losers scrambling when the police gave them the beat down they deserved. If the local officials cant keep peace then I guess they get the help they don’t want.

4 Likes

Glad to hear some validation. MJbiz wanted us to pay 5 grand to exhibit at a virtual trade show where there were 750 RSVPs. It’s like guys. We all have search.

5 Likes

10 Likes