Is this real?

This is a competitors product full disclosure. Just wondering if something like this is even possible. I guess you could take cbg, cbn, cbd and cbc isolates and mix then together. Only I’ve never come across powdered cbc unless I’m mistaking it with cbt.

Any opinions on if this is a legitimate product would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

My advice is to buy it from, either a distributor, or direct from them, bonus points if you can get it dropped shipped to the lab. And have @kcalabs run it.

Then post results :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yes this is likely a blend of isolates. There is only 1% CBC. So the whole mix is still a powder. There seem to be a few unknown as well. Could be some waxes. There is also likely few .1% CBT and CBDv

1 Like

100% legit

1 Like

I get CBD with COA like that a lot Remediation of mother liquor leaves some highly interesting fractions

1 Like

There are ridiculous discrepancies in the decimal point placement between “Weight” and “Concentration” columns, for CBD vs CBG vs others, what’s up with that?

2 Likes

In house testing.

Thank you very much for your opinions. I will probably order a sample and have it tested as @ky_cbd suggested. Just looks too uniform in color to be mixed isolates but it could be. Thanks to the community again. You guys rock.

1 Like

I can also test it. :nerd_face:

Indeed the wt.% reported for cbd and cbg are a factor 100 too small .

3 Likes

As far as I know CBT, CBE, and CBC do not crystalize, its been my experience they even help other cannabinoids keep from crystalizing.

3 Likes

It needs some more % to avoid crystalization.
Even at 10%-20% loading, I believe part of the CBD eventually crashes.

1 Like

We’ve had great success with about 60% cbd content, 85-90% cannabinoids. 15-20% CBE and CBT and an assortment of other minors. Seen distillate at 61% cbd that didn’t crystallize at all for 7 months.

1 Like

Concure CBT or CBC is often our go to if a distillate needs more viscosity. Never understood why the majority of others use flavorless terp filler when can raise the TAC and give a little entourage.

2 Likes