Is this forum a shit show? Mod Edit: Let's improve it as a community 🤙🏼

This guy has the answers :point_down:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-TLGwaBIHk/?igshid=1mizjxsjrad3e

13 Likes

“Terp-aneese”

FN clown!

This is what our next generation is like.

Super face palm!

4 Likes

why you dissing the homie yung turrrrppppss

Hes the terp expert. hes on the forum somewhere

Search hash rosin and you will eventually run into young turrrpppppssss!

11 Likes

When the turppppps in the crib ma drop a banger like it’s hottttttt

8 Likes

He looks like a FL boy. LOL one of @Killa12345 homies

13 Likes

Is that @StoneD?
Lol

Hes the terp king.

15 Likes

There is a diff between the Terp King and the Tuuuuurrrrps King.

9 Likes

Its terpenese, and I was taught by a boomer:

6 Likes

Naw…his clothes dont fit in as a FL boy. I think yung turrrrpppppssss is from the north somewhere. Maybe New England somewhere up there. But his turp game is on point. You hear how he just names them off easy…thats the sign of a tru tuuuurrrrrpppps Expert!

He might be an OR wook though…Those guys like to make up names like np710 and weird shit like that…LOL

14 Likes

I think the dude was out here at the gem and jam festival. I think.

8 Likes

Sounds like some DAF shit

4 Likes

Tangie bannangie sounds like straight gass

9 Likes

He was. Its in the YT description.

1 Like

Hahaa. I didn’t click the link. I just saw the cover frame

2 Likes

oh well here is the thread still on your site Is @stevelabman AKA Steven Alan Keyser the IG user @delta8truth

that doesn’t seem like you removed the dox at all. In fact they have been up for months

“quick nobody screenshot any of the info posted here”

how are you not encouraging doxxing

can i rename the thread…a MOD thread / an indirect doxxing story. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Maybe if we just have the first post in every thread a link back to that thread…The dox will never be lost :upside_down_face: :tipping_hand_man:

i just want to make it clear… That thread was broken off from another thread. I didnt make that title nor make the thread. That poll was in another thread which was made into its own topic. It got way ugly. i think some of that should have been shared with parties which steve did some crazy shit too, but i still think this all should have been kept in a DM or Group DM here.

We are beating a dead horse though!

4 Likes

Personally, I think that thread should be deleted. Regardless of how people feel about him. I still don’t even know what the guy did or what is going on with it. But, it needs to go

11 Likes

i completely agree!

4 Likes

More of a camel if you ask me, all these chads are rubbing the hump & making the camel unhappy

I swear I used to not like you ass holes this much. I haven’t even left for work yet and I’ve ran out of likes two or three times already

10 Likes