6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Foodie thread

ā€œPlease, govern us moreā€

Begrudgingly gives you more government inch by inch

ā€œYou govern too muchā€

15 Likes

I get more likes! Woohoo!

11 Likes

https://archive.is/QJvZ3

this whole mess, where you encouraged the spread of dox (which last time i checked, is both against your rules and discords)

ethics are not a thing a person ignores because they donā€™t like someone.

or in kindergarten terms

two wrongs donā€™t make a right

2 Likes

I know I didnā€™t change my tonE in that thread either. I thought that was fucked too.

2 Likes

You mean the thread that got shut down because of the doxxing?

5 Likes

You participated and encouraged it with Steveā€¦

1 Like

Analytics dont mean shit when it comes to how the actual users feel here on the forum, my comment got just as many likes as yours so I disagree with you

Really?

Well then how come you were okay with Steve getting doxxed?

You know the shady shit they did with the D10 and you never did anything about it, you literally commented ā€œwell someone else made it firstā€ even though they stole 2 liters valued at over 50k each (they were offered 50k a liter by a Canadian pharma company for that d10)

Now youā€™re backing them up when they admit to using dangerous housing

Do you not see how this looks man?

1 Like

Didnā€™t you just post what youā€™re making a complaint about?

And literally with the info that gets someone bammed? And youā€™re saying heā€™s the problemā€¦ :man_facepalming:t4:

Not you killa. Meant to reply to dude

2 Likes

None of that can be read. I blew it up to make sure.

My bad.

3 Likes

Not you. The guy that posted a link to what heā€™s complaining about, that he savedā€¦

2 Likes

You mean the thread that at first you were okay with which doxxed Steve?

You were on that shit supporting it

Wtf is that shit?

1 Like

He just doxxed steve again. lol

3 Likes

Fixed.

Howā€™re you going to throw stones in a glass house?

1 Like

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:. And the Friday main event begins. Too bad itā€™s bed time on the east coast!! Have a wonderful night you guys

9 Likes

I posted in that thread that doxing was not supported, then conferred with sidco, and we shut it down.

No where in there did I say ā€œdoxxing is okā€

Then only issue people have here, other than not getting to use the like button enough, is people going massively off tangent, or acting like a child, and us not moderating it. Or if we do moderate, then people complain about ā€œcensorshipā€.

If certain users didnā€™t throw little fits every other post, we probably would have much less net complaints.

8 Likes

My legal name isnā€™t broadcasted anywhere. Itā€™s no secret, but you better expect a fucking hospital visit if you speak it out of context. I didnā€™t even know that thread happened. Must have been a day off for me.

3 Likes

Do you have any idea how wild it would be to try and keep track of which party fouled who with you? Was it every other person in the desert in Nevada that caused all the problems out there, or was it youā€¦

2 Likes

My mom uses (what I believe to be) your legal name, and I always have to connect the dots in my head. To me, you are Dred.

3 Likes

I go by screen names. And call you by your screen name.

7 Likes